This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

ioncube and piping emails
ioncube and piping emails
Greetings, Salutations, and so on....

So the title states it all. Because I need ioncube to run whmcs, but I get this in emails:
Code:
Warning:  file_exists(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/var/sentora/ioncube/ioncube_loader_lin_5.5.so) is not within the allowed path(s)

I can't run the cron for whmcs to pipe. Nor will the nightly cron run, due to the same effect. So, how do I get around this?
Thanks given by:
RE: ioncube and piping emails
Move ioncube dir to /usr/lib/php5/20121212
Thanks given by:
RE: ioncube and piping emails
(01-03-2016, 06:54 PM)Jakeey802 Wrote: Move ioncube dir to /usr/lib/php5/20121212

I've done that, still no piped emails. But it did solve the error from before showing up.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
HTTP 500 error with Ioncube qwewwqe 0 2 ,463 03-12-2019, 02:38 PM
Last Post: qwewwqe
HTTP 500 error with Ioncube itzdaniel483 0 2 ,957 09-15-2018, 10:56 PM
Last Post: itzdaniel483
Unable to receive emails ORiOn 16 33 ,474 09-13-2018, 05:00 AM
Last Post: fearworks