This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Open_Base Problem
Open_Base Problem
Hello i have a issue with the open_base settings for a domain

Code:
There was a problem processing the uploaded file. tempnam(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/tmp) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/sentora/hostdata/zadmin/public_html/myowndomain_info:/var/sentora/temp/)

The senora is running on ubuntu 14.04 x64 and sentora ver is 1.0.3

i did try to solve by

Code:
php_admin_value open_basedir "/var/sentora/hostdata/zadmin/public_html/mydomain_info:/var/sentora/temp/"

canged to this

Code:
php_admin_value open_basedir "/var/sentora/hostdata/zadmin/public_html/mydomain_info/uploads/"

Not working showing blank page on main domain and all the pages

2. Disabled open base for that domain  on admin>apache conf  no efect is showing same error

I did try some oter solution from the topics and rebooted the vps but no success till now

The domain is using IPB 4.1 i contacted them but they said is a hosting problem and not a ipb issue so is back to me and you guy's Smile

Can anyone help me with this Smile  as the users can't upload avatars for profiles Sad
Thanks given by:
RE: Open_Base Problem
Ok solved the issue like this

Go to Module Admin > Apache Config  select the domain vHost and disable Open Base

Go you hosting file on /etc/sentora/configs/apache  and edit the httpd-vhosts.conf  and remove the line that contain
Code:
php_admin_value open_basedir "/var/sentora/hostdata/zadmin/public_html/mydomain_info:/var/sentora/temp/"
Thanks given by: JVaranda
(12-31-2015, 09:29 PM)iTpain Wrote: Ok solved the issue like this

Go to Module Admin > Apache Config  select the domain vHost and disable Open Base

Go you hosting file on /etc/sentora/configs/apache  and edit the httpd-vhosts.conf  and remove the line that contain
Code:

Thank you Smile

This works if any user need install Moodle.
Thanks given by:
I have no ideea if this will afect something else but it solved my issue with the profile photo upload if a team member can reply with a advice or info of what this will do if is disabled would be great
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Problem with roundcube pgh2011 0 2 ,302 01-30-2021, 12:48 AM
Last Post: pgh2011
Import zpanel settings problem pgh2011 0 2 ,301 12-30-2020, 07:08 PM
Last Post: pgh2011
Senator crash problem with mysql provokas 3 9 ,716 08-20-2020, 04:11 AM
Last Post: Your Creator