This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Future of Sentora?
Future of Sentora?
Future of Sentora?

Many people here know that the Sentora project is not heading where most of us want it to go. The staff leave us in suspense and barely hold the project from falling. If the staff or developers are reading this please let us know whats happening with the Sentora project and what we can do to help out. Donations are a very important in keeping the project online, But some of us have knowledge that could help out the project to greatness. There are many panels out there but none of them are as good as Sentora for the fact that its free and open-source. 

Inclusion the community is willing to help out and get the Sentora Project on the right track but we can't do it without the help of the developers and the staff. Please let us know where the project is heading and tell us whats happening, keep us updated. Involve the community, Recruit more staff..

A Sentora Community Member,
DireDoesGames
DireDoesGames

If I've helped anyone please give thanks and rep! 
Thanks given by:
RE: Future of Sentora?
Thats good idea helpinng more this project. We preparing big hosting situated on Europe and Canada. After we start hosting thats not problem support project with moneys. I prefer create some list with milestones.
Thanks given by:
Things get really tough around here during the holidays. I'll lite a fire under the devs butts next week Smile
-TGates - Project Council

SEARCH the Forums or read the DOCUMENTATION before posting!
Support Sentora and Donate: HERE

Find my support or modules useful? Donate to TGates HERE
Developers and code testers needed!
Contact TGates for more information
Thanks given by: DireDoesGames
(01-01-2016, 04:07 AM)TGates Wrote: Things get really tough around here during the holidays. I'll lite a fire under the devs butts next week Smile

Great Thanks! One question... Would you be able to give me access to improve the docs! Thanks

DireDoesGames
DireDoesGames

If I've helped anyone please give thanks and rep! 
Thanks given by:
You can post up your suggestions and I'll make the changes.
-TGates - Project Council

SEARCH the Forums or read the DOCUMENTATION before posting!
Support Sentora and Donate: HERE

Find my support or modules useful? Donate to TGates HERE
Developers and code testers needed!
Contact TGates for more information
Thanks given by:
(01-02-2016, 05:49 AM)TGates Wrote: You can post up your suggestions and I'll make the changes.

Any news on thuis? The devs ready tot recruit some active and fresh teammembers? Blush
[Image: logo2.png]

My being on this forum is all personal and all is done here by me has nothing to with the company Web Improved I work for Smile
Thanks given by:
I don't know if anything changed in time i wasnt here but community can always submit changes via git.
Thanks given by:
But I still think the best is discussing changes for direction and how to better collaborate instead of getting a bulk of not needed changes that may be rejected from core ( would be a module instead for example or cause too many issues).

M B
No support using PM (Auto adding to IGNORE list!), use the forum. 
How to ask
Freelance AWS Certified Architect & SysOps// DevOps

10$ free to start your VPS
Thanks given by:
When we'll see a new version of Sentora?

Trimis de pe al meu Orange Reyo folosind Tapatalk
Thanks given by:
(01-26-2016, 08:41 PM)Me.B Wrote: But I still think the best is discussing changes for direction and how to better collaborate instead of getting a bulk of not needed changes that may be rejected from core ( would be a module instead for example or cause too many issues).

M B

My tought too. Still think the team need more participant. More active participants said. So sentora can release new version on regular bases. Whitout that people stay away. Maybe someone with projectmanagment skills and more programmers. Lets face it, the team like it is now is not going to hold on i think.
[Image: logo2.png]

My being on this forum is all personal and all is done here by me has nothing to with the company Web Improved I work for Smile
Thanks given by: apinto , Castey

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Is Sentora dead? rajeevrrs 2 3 ,072 12-17-2022, 09:20 AM
Last Post: TGates
Sentora debug and error files johnnyp 0 1 ,188 10-27-2022, 06:16 PM
Last Post: johnnyp
Transfer Account to another Sentora BenI 1 2 ,632 07-21-2022, 07:19 PM
Last Post: Nigel