This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Bug Detected when add domains
Bug Detected when add domains
I have seen possible bug when add domains , for example if i go to add domain number1.com , result it´s ok , but if i go and try add other domain show token error

When this happend i need go to index of sentora each time for add other domain , i can´t add domains 1,2,3,4,5 ..... consecutive , only let me add 1 , go to index and access other time domains manager for add other
if i try do this - add domains consecutive - show me error token

Regards community
Thanks given by:
RE: Bug Detected when add domains
@[Me.b]
sounds like the page refreshes instead of reloading....
-TGates - Project Council

SEARCH the Forums or read the DOCUMENTATION before posting!
Support Sentora and Donate: HERE

Find my support or modules useful? Donate to TGates HERE
Developers and code testers needed!
Contact TGates for more information
Thanks given by:
I wouldn't say it just domains though. I've run into a few issues crop up when doing different tasks where it kicks me out, I login, and tells me that the form or something had a token error.
Thanks given by:
CSF issue he need to click on menu add domain to generate antoher Form token.

Using back button will always cause issue if you try to reuse a form.

M B
No support using PM (Auto adding to IGNORE list!), use the forum. 
How to ask
Freelance AWS Certified Architect & SysOps// DevOps

10$ free to start your VPS
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Postfix relay specific domains to mailjet johnnyp 0 2 ,062 01-29-2021, 04:44 AM
Last Post: johnnyp
Disabling warning and notice logging in /var/sentora/logs/domains/* JSmith 0 2 ,489 01-02-2021, 07:50 PM
Last Post: JSmith
Add on Domains not working but Main domain works luckyviet 2 5 ,545 03-18-2020, 07:38 PM
Last Post: AanaNahum