This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

[Created again] Backup is not beeing created
[Created again] Backup is not beeing created
I created the post again because no one is helping me and its urgent i need a backup
----
When i try to create a backup it says 404

Not Found
The requested URL /modules/backupmgr/code/response_normal.php was not found on this server.

Apache Server at subdomain Port 80
Thanks given by:
RE: Backup is not beeing created
You can't get backup manually.

M B
No support using PM (Auto adding to IGNORE list!), use the forum. 
How to ask
Freelance AWS Certified Architect & SysOps// DevOps

10$ free to start your VPS
Thanks given by:
RE: Backup is not beeing created
(12-26-2015, 11:19 PM)Me.B Wrote: You can't get backup manually.

M B

Well im not trying the backup manually im on the panel and i go to backup i try to make the backup and that happends.
I have made backups, and now it doesnt work!
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Old issue on Daily Backup iraqiboy90 24 112 ,955 12-26-2020, 12:48 PM
Last Post: conglynina
Restore mysql database backup to new Sentora kevwebbie 3 8 ,347 09-30-2019, 09:50 PM
Last Post: kevwebbie
Backup all folders demkhuyenmai 1 4 ,173 11-02-2018, 04:06 AM
Last Post: Me.B