This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Problem with role user on Sentora
Problem with role user on Sentora
Hola:

Tengo un nuevo problema dentro sentora. Cuando creo nuevos usuarios administradores no ven los paquetes y ni los clientes que he creado con el usuario admin. Hay una posible solución?

Hi:

I have a new problem within sentora. When I create new administrator users do not see the packages and neither the customers who  i created with the admin user. There is a possible solution?

Gracias de antemano..

Thanks in advance
Thanks given by:
RE: Problem with role user on Sentora
Administrators current see only their CHILD accounts.

But you can shadow another administrator.

M B
No support using PM (Auto adding to IGNORE list!), use the forum. 
How to ask
Freelance AWS Certified Architect & SysOps// DevOps

10$ free to start your VPS
Thanks given by:
It's a shame, I mean shadowing allows me to access other users' accounts from the administrator. But I do not solve the problem of having more than one admin user and they see each managed packages each. If I want to put it into production I need at least two roles of administrator users.

Thanks for your time. I will try make that the other users see and edit the packages created by zadmin.
(12-26-2015, 11:17 PM)Me.B Wrote: Administrators current see only their CHILD accounts.

But you can shadow another administrator.

M B
Thanks given by:
You would have to share the zadmin account if you want other admins to see all...
-TGates - Project Council

SEARCH the Forums or read the DOCUMENTATION before posting!
Support Sentora and Donate: HERE

Find my support or modules useful? Donate to TGates HERE
Developers and code testers needed!
Contact TGates for more information
Thanks given by: thelastsoulja
(01-01-2016, 04:00 AM)TGates Wrote: You would have to share the zadmin account if you want other admins to see all...

Sorry this question but there is a way to do it without altering the tables. That is, as I have seen, the list of users and packages made by the id of the created. As I can do for these groups, packages created by zadmin users can view, manage other admin users. Thanks and happy new year!
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Is Sentora dead? rajeevrrs 2 3 ,060 12-17-2022, 09:20 AM
Last Post: TGates
Sentora debug and error files johnnyp 0 1 ,186 10-27-2022, 06:16 PM
Last Post: johnnyp
Transfer Account to another Sentora BenI 1 2 ,623 07-21-2022, 07:19 PM
Last Post: Nigel