This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

PHP version changer
RE: PHP version changer
good job ccr1969
Thanks given by:
PHP version changer
@ccr1969 any updates on this I would like to see updates from you more often even if it's just check ups this will be a very useful add on and your doing such a good job

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk
Thanks given by:
(07-02-2018, 05:09 AM)type-00 Wrote: @ccr1969 any updates on this I would like to see updates from you more often even if it's just check ups this will be a very useful add on and your doing such a good job

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk
@ccr1969 have you made any more progress on the addon personally i would like to see mysql version switching as well but i know that is out of the scope of the addon but it would be nice to have both of that selectable on the same page
Thanks given by:
nice module
Thanks given by:
It´s possible test this plugin or no ?, Best Regards
Thanks given by:
i kinda stopped working on it but have started to again but its not near ready
i have a lot to figure out as I've been changing things and my coding sucks

[Image: v2.jpg][Image: view.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Is anybody interested maybe help me finish this I'm working on windows server myself so that would have to be changed if you want to use with Linux. My code is sloppy . But it does work on my server and i through together another to test on fresh install worked there also. File attached Remember Its for testing and getting maybe better coders to fix or whatever
so if you download it use at own risk !!!
find file here
https://runner.ga
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1DToRsqh...sp=sharing
Thanks given by: TGates
(01-25-2021, 09:54 PM)ccr1969 Wrote: Is anybody interested maybe help me finish this I'm working on windows server myself so that would have to be changed if you want to use with Linux. My code is sloppy . But it does work on my server and i through together another to test on fresh install worked there also. File attached Remember Its for testing and getting maybe better coders to fix or whatever
so if you download it use at own risk !!!
find file here
https://runner.ga
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1F2O6D0R...sp=sharing

Hi ccr1969,

I would love to take a look. I’m the new main developer here at Sentora. I have been developing a new module for php version switching for our new Sentora 3.0 with PHP-FPM. Still far from release of course. I would love to see what you have done and check code. You have a few years of development on this code compared to me. I know you said your code is “sloppy” but that doesn’t mean that you aren’t on track to something great and can be updated to be secure/modern code. :-)

The main issue with using a PHP version changer module with Sentora v1.0.3 is Sentora relies on Suhosin for PHP security. Suhosin is only supported up to PHP 5.6. Sentora uses Suhosin to protect you from PHP functions that can hack your full system ( No joke ). If you would like for me to show you and test Sentora on PHP 7+ No problem ( I can access your full system if there is a vulnerability in your code.) Not good. 

I love that you support Sentora and are thinking of future code.
-Jettaman-

NEW: Sentora v.2.0.1 has been released!!!

Sentora's quick recovery depends on community support and donations. We need to stand as one and help Sentora into the future.

Donate HERE and do your part. We thank you for your support.
Thanks given by:
(01-27-2021, 12:58 PM)Jettaman Wrote: Hi @[ccr1969],

I would love to take a look. I’m the new main developer here at Sentora. I have been developing a new module for php version switching for our new Sentora 3.0 with PHP-FPM. Still far from release of course. I would love to see what you have done and check code. You have a few years of development on this code compared to me. I know you said your code is “sloppy” but that doesn’t mean that you aren’t on track to something great and can be updated to be secure/modern code. :-)

The main issue with using a PHP version changer module with Sentora v1.0.3 is Sentora relies on Suhosin for PHP security. Suhosin is only supported up to PHP 5.6. Sentora uses Suhosin to protect you from PHP functions that can hack your full system ( No joke ). If you would like for me to show you and test Sentora on PHP 7+ No problem ( I can access your full system if there is a vulnerability in your code.) Not good. 

I love that you support Sentora and are thinking of future code.
Thanks i keep the sentora part jailed with 5.6 & suhosin. This will change domains version to run different versions of php. using Mod fcgid
its fairly simple i guess . I used the domains code Etc than added to it than added my own hooks to run it write it to were it needs to be like i said sloppy but working .
Let me know your thoughts but don't laugh to hard when you look at it .
Thanks given by:
I've been trying to build SNUFFLEUPAGUS on windows but i Haven't had any luck anyone know if this is possible ?

Code:
C:\php-sdk\php-dev\vc15\x64\php-7.3.26-src\configure.js(6012, 1) Microsoft JScript runtime error: 'PHP_SNUFFLEUPAGUS' is undefined
This is line 6002-6012

Code:
configure_module_dirname = condense_path(FSO.GetParentFolderName('C:\\php-sdk\\php-dev\\vc15\\x64\\php-7.3.26-src\\ext\\snuffleupagus-master\\config.w32'));
// $Id$
// vim:ft=javascript

// If your extension references something external, use /* ARG_WITH
// ARG_WITH("snuffleupagus", "for snuffleupagus support", "no"); */

// Otherwise, use /* ARG_ENABLE
// ARG_ENABLE("snuffleupagus", "enable snuffleupagus support", "no"); */

if (PHP_SNUFFLEUPAGUS != "no") {
    EXTENSION("snuffleupagus", "snuffleupagus.c", PHP_EXTNAME_SHARED, "/DZEND_ENABLE_STATIC_TSRMLS_CACHE=1");
}
Code:
C:\php-sdk\php-dev\vc15\x64\php-7.3.26-src
$ configure
PHP Version: 7.3.26

Saving configure options to config.nice.bat
Checking for cl.exe ...  <in default path>
 Detected compiler MSVC15 (Visual C++ 2017)
 Detected 64-bit compiler
Checking for link.exe ...  <in default path>
Checking for nmake.exe ...  <in default path>
Checking for lib.exe ...  <in default path>
Checking for bison.exe ...  <in default path>
 Detected bison version 3.3.2
Checking for sed.exe ...  <in default path>
Checking for re2c.exe ...  <in default path>
 Detected re2c version 0.13.5
Checking for zip.exe ...  <in default path>
Checking for lemon.exe ...  <in default path>
Checking for 7za.exe ...  <in default path>
Checking for mc.exe ...  C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Kits\10\bin\10.0.17763.0\x64
Checking for mt.exe ...  C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Kits\10\bin\10.0.17763.0\x64
Enabling multi process build

Build dir: C:\php-sdk\php-dev\vc15\x64\php-7.3.26-src\x64\Release_TS
PHP Core:  php7ts.dll and php7ts.lib

Checking for wspiapi.h ...  <in default path>
Enabling IPv6 support
Enabling SAPI sapi\cgi
Enabling SAPI sapi\cli
Checking for library edit_a.lib;edit.lib ... <in deps path> \lib\edit_a.lib
Checking for editline/readline.h ...  <in deps path> \include
Enabling extension ext\bcmath
Enabling extension ext\calendar
Checking for library oleaut32.lib ... <in LIB path> OleAut32.Lib
Enabling extension ext\com_dotnet
Checking for mscoree.h ...  <not found>
Checking for mscoree.h ...  <not found>
Enabling extension ext\ctype
Enabling extension ext\date
Enabling extension ext\filter
Checking for library libjpeg_a.lib;libjpeg.lib ... <in deps path> \lib\libjpeg_a.lib
Checking for library freetype_a.lib;freetype.lib ... <in deps path> \lib\freetype_a.lib
Checking for ft2build.h ...  <in deps path> \include\freetype2
Checking for library libpng_a.lib;libpng.lib ... <in deps path> \lib\libpng_a.lib
Checking for gd.h ...  ext\gd\libgd
Checking for png.h ...  <in deps path> \include\libpng16
Checking for library libiconv_a.lib;libiconv.lib ... <in deps path> \lib\libiconv_a.lib
Checking for iconv.h ...  <in deps path> \include
Checking for library libXpm_a.lib ... <in deps path> \lib\libxpm_a.lib
Checking for xpm.h ...  <in deps path> \include\X11
Checking for library libwebp_a.lib ... <in deps path> \lib\libwebp_a.lib
Checking for decode.h ...  <in deps path> \include\webp
Checking for encode.h ...  <in deps path> \include\webp
Checking for library User32.lib ... <in LIB path> User32.Lib
Checking for library Gdi32.lib ... <in LIB path> Gdi32.Lib
Enabling extension ext\gd [shared]
Checking for KeccakHash.h ...  ext/hash/sha3/generic64lc
Enabling extension ext\hash
Checking for library libiconv_a.lib ... <in deps path> \lib\libiconv_a.lib
Checking for iconv.h ...  <in deps path> \include
Enabling extension ext\iconv
Enabling extension ext\json
Checking for library ws2_32.lib ... <in LIB path> WS2_32.Lib
Enabling extension ext\mysqlnd
Checking for zlib.h ...  <in deps path> \include
Enabling extension ext\opcache [shared]
Enabling extension ext\pcre
Checking for library edit_a.lib;edit.lib ... <in deps path> \lib\edit_a.lib
Checking for editline/readline.h ...  <in deps path> \include
Enabling extension ext\readline
Enabling extension ext\reflection
Enabling extension ext\session
C:\php-sdk\php-dev\vc15\x64\php-7.3.26-src\configure.js(6012, 1) Microsoft JScript runtime error: 'PHP_SNUFFLEUPAGUS' is
undefined

C:\php-sdk\php-dev\vc15\x64\php-7.3.26-src
$
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
PHP version changer ccr1969 30 44 ,213 06-17-2021, 11:06 AM
Last Post: ccr1969
Sentastico MediaWiki Requires Newer Version of PHP? dsmarter 1 5 ,341 08-19-2017, 03:45 AM
Last Post: TGates
How to install Select PHP Version cangkirhost 5 30 ,388 11-03-2016, 12:03 PM
Last Post: cangkirhost