This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Mail creator
Mail creator
How do i create an email box?
i tried to create a mailbox, mess with cloudflare records and nothing
please tell me how to configurate the records and make an support email.
I want support@fuzz3-designs.tk mail!
[Image: e6e37e35243c5f013e66ce9576afc711.png]

heres the print on how the record is on cloudflare
 now how is it on sentora:

A RECORD
[Image: 5d9c0489e4d3d036317241113251dbb5.png]
MX RECORD
[Image: 0db8a80441585460ee67f697d62efa9c.png]

[url=https://gyazo.com/0db8a80441585460ee67f697d62efa9c][/url]I know that i have to create a mail server and a mailbox please tell me how and how to make the record perfectly!
Thanks given by:
RE: Mail creator
Confused DNS has nothing to do with individual mail boxes. All you should need to do is add the mailbox using the Mailboxes module inside Sentora (Under Mail in the menu inside Sentora).
-TGates - Project Council

SEARCH the Forums or read the DOCUMENTATION before posting!
Support Sentora and Donate: HERE

Find my support or modules useful? Donate to TGates HERE
Developers and code testers needed!
Contact TGates for more information
Thanks given by:
(12-09-2015, 12:47 AM)TGates Wrote: Confused DNS has nothing to do with individual mail boxes. All you should need to do is add the mailbox using the Mailboxes module inside Sentora (Under Mail in the menu inside Sentora).

i have the mail created but the problem is when i try to test by mailing to the mail with google it turns with error! and it doesnt send because of server or someting...
Im using cloudflare, maybe thats the problem!
Thanks given by:
You need to use an SMTP relayer. gmail, yahoo, etc. will not accept emails sent straight from your server (spam protection). I do not use cloudflare, so I can not be of much help there Sad
-TGates - Project Council

SEARCH the Forums or read the DOCUMENTATION before posting!
Support Sentora and Donate: HERE

Find my support or modules useful? Donate to TGates HERE
Developers and code testers needed!
Contact TGates for more information
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Get TLS/SSL for Sentora Mail EGOSKY123 5 12 ,353 07-25-2020, 04:03 PM
Last Post: 5050
Connecting to mail on other clients (iphone) mohamedh 7 13 ,198 02-04-2019, 09:06 PM
Last Post: mohamedh
mail() don't working BigBang 3 7 ,296 08-13-2018, 08:32 AM
Last Post: wormsunited