This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

PHPFOX not working on domain managed by Sentora
PHPFOX not working on domain managed by Sentora
Hello there,

I'm trying to install PHPFOX 4.0.9 on domain that is managed by Sentora on my VPS which is of course - under my dedicated - using VMWARE ESXI.

When i try enter the license key for phpfox, its trying to 'phone home' to verify the license, however it just continues to check and never gets a result.

Checking my log, it provides the following information...

108.174.145.46 - - [23/Oct/2015:18:51:02 -0400] "GET /ow_cron/run.php HTTP/1.0" 404 33672 "-" "Wget/1.11.4 Red Hat modified"

Now, thats a 404 error.  It 'grabs' the ow_cron/run.php but for some reason, its not on my VPS?

Is there a CRON issue here??

Not sure what to do, trying desperately to get this situation resolved
Thanks given by:
RE: PHPFOX not working on domain managed by Sentora
That file do you need to upload to you server

Try open a case at phpfox if you dont have the file
Sentora 1.0.3 on [Image: DO_Logo_Horizontal_Blue-3db19536.png]

-= Github =-  -= My Repo =-

My Modules
Thanks given by:
RE: PHPFOX not working on domain managed by Sentora
(10-24-2015, 10:14 AM)Diablo925 Wrote: That file do you need to upload to you server

Try open a case at phpfox if you dont have the file

Thank you - will do that now Smile
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Is Sentora dead? rajeevrrs 2 3 ,055 12-17-2022, 09:20 AM
Last Post: TGates
Sentora debug and error files johnnyp 0 1 ,186 10-27-2022, 06:16 PM
Last Post: johnnyp
Transfer Account to another Sentora BenI 1 2 ,620 07-21-2022, 07:19 PM
Last Post: Nigel