This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Blank screen on various modules pages
Blank screen on various modules pages
Hello members,

We have Sentora 1.0.3 running on Ubuntu 14.04 and we are having an issue with various pages. We can log into the panel and see all the modules. When we go to admin modules the pages show up and we can navigate around the pages fine. When we go to domains or mail the url shows we are at the proper page but the page shows up as blank. I have looked in all the logs that I can think of but cannot find any errors relating to Sentora. The only error I have found is as follows when restarting apache:

Quote:[Tue Oct 13 17:37:22.744691 2015] [mpm_prefork:notice] [pid 8283] AH00169: caught SIGTERM, shutting down
[Tue Oct 13 17:37:23.819513 2015] [:notice] [pid 9251] mod_bw : Memory Allocated 0 bytes (each conf takes 48 bytes)
[Tue Oct 13 17:37:23.819564 2015] [:notice] [pid 9251] mod_bw : Version 0.92 - Initialized [0 Confs]
[Tue Oct 13 17:37:23.836354 2015] [mpm_prefork:notice] [pid 9251] AH00163: Apache/2.4.7 (Ubuntu) OpenSSL/1.0.1f configured -- resuming normal operations
[Tue Oct 13 17:37:23.836370 2015] [core:notice] [pid 9251] AH00094: Command line: '/usr/sbin/apache2'

I have even reinstall the core sql files for modules and permissions. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

HogensHero
Russ
Co-Owner
KTMGaming.net
Thanks given by:
RE: Blank screen on various modules pages
Ram here? Any custom setup in apache config?

M B
No support using PM (Auto adding to IGNORE list!), use the forum. 
How to ask
Freelance AWS Certified Architect & SysOps// DevOps

10$ free to start your VPS
Thanks given by:
RE: Blank screen on various modules pages
Hey MB,

Yes we do have custom apache setup but it is for adding webmail as a subdomain and info for the ssl certificate for the website. Here is what was added

Quote:SSLEngine on
SSLCertificateFile /var/sentora/hostdata/zadmin/ssl_certs/******.crt
SSLCertificateKeyFile /var/sentora/hostdata/zadmin/ssl_certs/******.key
SSLCertificateChainFile /var/sentora/hostdata/zadmin/ssl_certs/*******.ca-bundle

</VirtualHost>

# Configuration for WebMail
<VirtualHost *:80>
ServerAlias webmail.*
DocumentRoot "/etc/sentora/panel/etc/apps/webmail/"
AddType application/x-httpd-php .php
<Directory "/etc/sentora/panel/etc/apps/webmail/">
Options +FollowSymLinks -Indexes
AllowOverride All
Require all granted
</Directory>

That is all. The only other thing that I can think of is we had an issue with permissions getting changed on some files and directories. Not sure it that will mess anything up or not.

Thanks

HogensHero
Russ
Co-Owner
KTMGaming.net
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Parking pages not displaying correctly woose 4 5 ,273 10-18-2021, 11:14 AM
Last Post: TGates
lost all modules spoonman 4 7 ,453 01-31-2021, 01:25 AM
Last Post: spoonman