This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Windows Server My perspective
Windows Server My perspective
Hello love the site .
i have been testing this version of  Windows Sentora  on windows 10 32 bit system on a x64 with i7 processor 12 gb ram 1 tb hd
the design is excellent i followed zpanel threads before ,now i'am here doing the same i can say this project is off to a great start .
I had some issues but they quickly became issues that are resolved ex. ssl ffmpeg   ImageMagick  .
All of these issues are easy to resolve lots of help here my servers been running for month now with no hiccups
glad to see your team is actively working on this project cant wait for the updates
Anyway that's my rant Thanks Team Sentora
you can see my vb site not nulled i carry a licence @ http://jenco.me or secure @ https://jenco.me

feed backs great to get once again thanks
Thanks given by:
RE: Windows Server My perspective
Don't know if you know this but you don't have mx records on your jenco.me domainname...
http://intodns.com/jenco.me

My Sentora DemoMy GithubAuxio Github
Zentora themeS-Type themeCstyleX theme
flat-color-iconssmall-n-flat-icons

Sentora's development takes way too long, so i'm transitioning to HestiaCP.
Thanks given by: ccr1969
i'll have to look into it thanks

updated my MX again thanks
Thanks given by:
My advice for production better you use linux.

M B
No support using PM (Auto adding to IGNORE list!), use the forum. 
How to ask
Freelance AWS Certified Architect & SysOps// DevOps

10$ free to start your VPS
Thanks given by:
(10-11-2015, 01:35 AM)Me.B Wrote: My advice for production better you use linux.

M B

I like to use windows i have used the Linux server before as i am now into compiling on windows which is complex but i have compiled php with suhosin excel ffmpeg and others i like the learning curve. I have updated php to 5.6.15 Apache 2.4.7 next is SQL i run a v bulletin forum older as i haven't repurchased new license it wasn't suppose to run on newer php but it is and i must say good with out throwing any errors
iam having probs compiling the mod perl so but iam making progress there as for security i have implemented some
http://jenco.me
this is running with all the new features Sentora panel working well with updates
Thanks given by:
ccr1969: Your work is amazing i love windows server. I send you pc
Thanks given by:
(11-26-2015, 05:01 PM)Theo Wrote: ccr1969: Your work is amazing i love windows server. I send you pc

my works only what i have added the other is the Sentora teams panel but thanks
Thanks given by:
well adding some new features finally tested to see if would run 10.0.20-MariaDB and results are back up and running

Server OS:

Windows

Apache version:

PHP version:

PERL version:

MySQL version:

10.0.20-MariaDB

Sentora version:

Thanks given by:
Switching MySQL / MariaDB had never been an issue same in linux are we run on both MySQL and mariaDB.

M B
No support using PM (Auto adding to IGNORE list!), use the forum. 
How to ask
Freelance AWS Certified Architect & SysOps// DevOps

10$ free to start your VPS
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Sentora for Windows 1.0.0 released! MarkDark 72 224 ,616 04-01-2022, 09:41 PM
Last Post: cathelest
ZPanel 10.1.1 -> Sentora 1.0.3 Windows Version TGates 20 58 ,208 09-30-2021, 09:36 PM
Last Post: cathelest
Sentora on Windows ANY NEW INSTALLER elmoutakaf 3 10 ,437 10-04-2020, 02:37 AM
Last Post: Gigamax