This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

digital ocean droplet change
digital ocean droplet change
I'm using digital ocean.
If I destroy a droplet and/or create a new droplet with a snapshot with sentora already pre-installed can I change the panel install sub-domain and the install ip address to the new droplet's new ip address and change the panel sub-domain?
If I get premium support on sentora forum will you all install sentora for me and can you all add and test all modules? As in "sentora to the max" so I can save a master snapshot.
Thanks given by:
RE: digital ocean droplet change
For subdomain from sentora login/panel you can look here -> http://docs.sentora.org/?node=89

My Sentora DemoMy GithubAuxio Github
Zentora themeS-Type themeCstyleX theme
flat-color-iconssmall-n-flat-icons

Sentora's development takes way too long, so i'm transitioning to HestiaCP.
Thanks given by:
Also, install the auto-ip module before taking a snapshot.

Code:
zppy repo add rustus.txt-clan.com
zppy update
zppy install autoip
-TGates - Project Council

SEARCH the Forums or read the DOCUMENTATION before posting!
Support Sentora and Donate: HERE

Find my support or modules useful? Donate to TGates HERE
Developers and code testers needed!
Contact TGates for more information
Thanks given by:
(10-10-2015, 03:30 AM)TGates Wrote: Also, install the auto-ip module before taking a snapshot.

Code:
zppy repo add rustus.txt-clan.com
zppy update
zppy install autoip

thank you
and If I get premium support on sentora forum will you all install sentora for me and can you all add and test all modules? As in "sentora to the max" so I can save a master snapshot.
Thanks given by:
We do not cover things like that for the regular priority support (only $10) And I personally do not really have the time to do it for you Sad

Basically you just need to set it up as per the instructions and test everything and keep checking the logs for any errors and fix them. You shouldn't really have any issues although I have never tried it.

Thanks given by:
(10-10-2015, 03:50 AM)TGates Wrote: We do not cover things like that for the regular priority support (only $10) And I personally do not really have the time to do it for you Sad

Basically you just need to set it up as per the instructions and test everything and keep checking the logs for any errors and fix them. You shouldn't really have any issues although I have never tried it.

If I have problems with modules ex: xbilling not sending emails(as I am having now and can't seem to solve roundcube is working and all digitalocean post are open by default) will paid support log in to my server and fix module problems and set ups?And when will all modules be on one repo or what's the latest repo list?
Thanks given by:
xBilling is not a core module, therefore it is not supported by premium support. Premium support is only for helping with the default install of Sentora. Any add-on, customization, or third-party module is supported by their respective creators or community members that use the them.

The email issue with xBilling seems to be common. modpluz has been trying to sort it out, but he has yet to reproduce it in his testing. It's hard for a module developer to test on multiple operating systems Sad

Thanks given by:
(10-10-2015, 04:43 AM)TGates Wrote: xBilling is not a core module, therefore it is not supported by premium support. Premium support is only for helping with the default install of Sentora. Any add-on, customization, or third-party module is supported by their respective creators or community members that use the them.

The email issue with xBilling seems to be common. @[modpluz] has been trying to sort it out, but he has yet to reproduce it in his testing. It's hard for a module developer to test on multiple operating systems Sad

ok thank you
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
change username from email umarzuki@gmail.com 0 1 ,288 11-25-2022, 05:46 PM
Last Post: umarzuki@gmail.com
Database - Change localhost to %localhost% JSmith 1 4 ,530 09-11-2019, 09:19 AM
Last Post: TGates
Change default language diogorocha18 7 15 ,955 11-16-2018, 12:33 AM
Last Post: nibaldo