This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Problem using Google Apps + Zpanel + Digital Ocean
Problem using Google Apps + Zpanel + Digital Ocean
Hi mates,

I'm having trouble setting one google apps account, i already changed the mx settings as google describes, and when i open the admin module from google apps and try to configure gmail, he got no answer from the server, below you can see the MX's settings in Zpanel:

[Image: 5wlTb6j.jpg]

We use our own nameservers, they are 2 other droplets (DNS, zpanel installed, also running on Digital Ocean)

[Image: qSMM57b.jpg]

On the Zpanel's A records, we have these records:

[Image: RCXuOGe.jpg]

I also added one SPF record, as we can see here:

[Image: dISFWng.jpg]

All these settings are configured at my zpanel from the main host droplet, no change was made in the NS1 or NS2 droplet. I've been searching all around and wasn't able to find a solution to this problem, so, can someone help me out here? I'm really out of options, the problem doesn't seem to be on google's side and i already had openned a ticket with DO support, since we don't use their nameservers, they said that couldn't help us out...

I'd like to thanks in advance for any help.

My best regards.
Thanks given by:
RE: Problem using Google Apps + Zpanel + Digital Ocean
Hello again,

I'm posting now to say that I've managed to solve the issue, it was a problem with the droplet's dns zones configuration, everything is now working smooth as silk again

Smile
Thanks given by:
RE: Problem using Google Apps + Zpanel + Digital Ocean
Good to know, may help others in the future.
-TGates - Project Council

SEARCH the Forums or read theĀ DOCUMENTATION before posting!
Support Sentora and Donate: HERE

Find my support or modules useful? Donate to TGates HERE
Developers and code testers needed!
Contact TGates for more information
Thanks given by: daniloandrade

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Problem with roundcube pgh2011 0 2 ,228 01-30-2021, 12:48 AM
Last Post: pgh2011
Import zpanel settings problem pgh2011 0 2 ,235 12-30-2020, 07:08 PM
Last Post: pgh2011
Senator crash problem with mysql provokas 3 9 ,569 08-20-2020, 04:11 AM