This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Sending Mails with Thunderbird or so from an another Network
Sending Mails with Thunderbird or so from an another Network
Hello,

so i trying so much options to get acces into the SMTP Server from outside of the server. All in the localnetwork is working but not from outside.
So I need help. Because I prefeer it to work without an webmail service or so.

At my Computer with Thunderbird or Outlook and at the Phone with TypeMail.

I hat tried to connect over Telnet but it doesnt work from outside only inside

Sorry for my bad englisch if somebody speak german u can write with me on german

Greats 

Dennis
Thanks given by:
RE: Sending Mails with Thunderbird or so from an another Network
First you need to setup A records for SMTP and mail in your domain dns management.
Thanks given by:
(09-16-2015, 04:59 PM)clu55ter Wrote: First you need to setup A records for SMTP and mail in your domain dns management.

Also my Records for my Domains are from a other nameserver. So there are the A records inside. In the localnetwork all work with the Domain. Also I run sentora inside a VM Warework station because I use windows as System and then a VM for Homepage and so. I mean with that when i install in the Windows Server a mailing programm it´s work with smtp but not outside
Thanks given by:
So Problem is solved. The problem was only the Firewall in my Router. So I had to set my Domain at the Trusted Mailserver

/closed
Thanks given by:
Thanks for coming back with the solution Smile glad you managed to work it out!
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Mails are not going out after enabling Let's Encrypt nscloud 4 9 ,141 10-18-2017, 04:50 PM
Last Post: zanga
sample script .php for sending email marketingdigitalmassivo 1 4 ,379 10-22-2016, 08:54 PM
Last Post: Me.B
Sentora with external database, same local network Khalimerot 9 20 ,501 10-05-2016, 12:23 AM
Last Post: Khalimerot