This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

AWServer with ZPanelX 2.2 - Domain Connections Refused - language files - n more
AWServer with ZPanelX 2.2 - Domain Connections Refused - language files - n more
Greetings,
I have installed AWServer with ZpanelX 2.2 ...

It is an amazing piece of software and works great, however, all domains I add give me a Connection Refused error.

The admin panel loads fine, perfect in fact. I access it from (example) zpanel.mydomain1.com

It loads, no issue.
But when I add a domain for mydomain1.com I get a Connection Refused error. If I add and try to access mydomain2.com, I get a Connection Refused error. All domains I configure give this error, but, zpanel.mydomain1.com still loads just fine.
I am using a Dynamic DNS. Everything provisions just fine, and my zone files at my Dynamic DNS provider works fine. All the sites will load and bind properly if I am using IIS.

I like the range of products in this all in one package, and would enjoy getting it working properly.

I am trying to run a Shared IP scenario too if that helps.

Is there something going on in the auto generated zone files that AWServer with ZpanelX 2.2 makes that I have to edit so my domains load properly since I am using a Dynamic DNS?

I have AWServer with ZpanelX 2.2 running in Windows 10.

Any help is much appreciated and will help me move forward in my projects.
Thanks,
Odin Wynd

P.S. Forgive me if I posted in the wrong section, I am new here, and to zpanel, sentora, and AWServer with ZpanelX.
Thanks given by:
RE: Solved - AWServer with ZPanelX 2.2 - Domain Connections Refused
Greetings,

I found the solution myself.

On the NS tab of the DNS settings, I had to enter the NS addresses provided by my Dynamic DNS provider.. Everything works like a charm now.

I hope this helps others who may have come across this issue!
Thanks given by:
RE: AWServer with ZPanelX 2.2 - Domain Connections Refused
I have not tried to install on Windows 10 AWServer
But you can watch my video course on setting AWServer
I also use DynDNS everything works fine

http://awserver.tk/configure.html
OR
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...EIw2MQEgxx
Thanks given by:
(09-14-2015, 04:23 AM)MarkDark Wrote: I have not tried to install on Windows 10 AWServer
But you can watch my video course on setting AWServer
I also use DynDNS everything works fine

http://awserver.tk/configure.html
OR
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...EIw2MQEgxx

Thank you for your response... I got most everything running like a dream... This stuff is all configured good and working now....

I just have 2 major issues I am trying to resolve.

1. If I use https, it goes to the administration page, it does this on all domains and sub domains in the zone files... 

2. If I use a relay in hmailserver, I get an error from the daemon saying bad username/password... Tried it with various relays, none of them will work. And, my configurations are correct, as well as my log ins.

Can you help me on these 2 issues?

Also, I found, if I wish to use a subdomain. After creating it, I must add it to the CNAME both in ZpanelX and at my DynDNS... To access zpanel when off the development machine, you can also add the sub domain used to the CNAME in both the zpanel and the DynDNS. But will only load if using https... using htp will cause a timeout.

Another way I found to access the administration panel is to load up my proxy and go to zpanel.domain.com.
Thanks given by:
also, I have spent a great deal of time tracking down settings in various configuration files to change languages to English Smile Any way you could make an English default language for everything version in the future?

I still have things here and there in Russian, and I am still looking for the config files for those items... Like the Script Installer for the web apps... The installer is in English, but all the descriptions and the default installs from them are in Russian. So I have just been manually installing until I find the script installer's config to change the language setting..

I will say, all issues aside, an AMAZING work of software here, thank you so much for making this! Keep up the good work! I can't wait to see what the next version brings Smile
Thanks given by:
Update:

the web administration of hmailserver does not properly save the username and or password for a relay.

If you change the settings using hmailadmin in /hmailserver/bin it will put the correct values in the database and will work fine..

Now I am working on the https issue I mentioned, will update with a fix if I find one, but anyone is welcome to assist Big Grin

Update 2:

I was able to translate the script installer...

I had to edit packages.xml in \AWServer\panel\modules\script_installer\packages\ , then I had to edit functions.php and installer.php in \AWServer\panel\modules\script_installer\code\ , had to translate it by hand, but it was well worth it, and now I know how to add new packages as well Big Grin
Thanks given by:
Update 3:

https issue resolved! and it was a PAIN.

I had to add ssl certificates for all domains and subdomains... But... I did not like my entire server being "untrusted"...

So, I got trusted certificates, got em all for free too Big Grin

When I installed them all, a new issue arose after I ran the daemon and restarted apache... Apache would not run...

On a hunch, I went into the \AWServer\bin\apache\conf\ssl-vhost folder, and I removed all references to Certificate CA-Bundle from the configs.. for some reason, even though that was left blank in the SSL module it still made an entry in the config files, entrys to files that were not there, hence apache would not load.... as soon as I cleared that out, BOOM... Fully trusted sites... and I replaced the key and cert files in \AWServer\bin\apache\conf\ssl-zpanel with new trusted ones, and BOOM, trusted ZpanelX and all the modules...

So now, I hope someone who might have been facing the same issues will be able to solve their issues too Big Grin
Thanks given by:
RE: AWServer with ZPanelX 2.2 - Domain Connections Refused - language files - n more
(09-15-2015, 07:37 AM)odinwynd Wrote: also, I have spent a great deal of time tracking down settings in various configuration files to change languages to English Smile Any way you could make an English default language for everything version in the future?

I still have things here and there in Russian, and I am still looking for the config files for those items... Like the Script Installer for the web apps... The installer is in English, but all the descriptions and the default installs from them are in Russian. So I have just been manually installing until I find the script installer's config to change the language setting..

I will say, all issues aside, an AMAZING work of software here, thank you so much for making this!  Keep up the good work! I can't wait to see what the next version brings Smile

AWServer with ZPanelX focused on Russian-speaking audience. Therefore, the default language is Russian.
For the English-speaking audience Use Sentora for Windows
In Sentora for Windows defaults to English.
Also Script Installer entirely in English.

Thanks given by:
RE: AWServer with ZPanelX 2.2 - Domain Connections Refused - language files - n more
I gathered that much about AWServer.. I managed to translate and reconfigure everything into english... I really like this system, it works flawlessly how I have it.....

I have yet to try Sentora for windows, is it exactly the same as AWServer only in english?

Also, is ZpanelX compatible with zpanel modules?

I understand in Sentora, the database table had been modified, so compatibility in Sentora takes a bit of database work..

I have gotten AWServer running so nicely, I do not know if I want to migrate to Sentora for windows until it matures more. Unless it is the same suite exact suite, just in english.
Thanks given by:
(09-15-2015, 09:45 AM)odinwynd Wrote: Update:

the web administration of hmailserver does not properly save the username and or password for a relay.

If you change the settings using hmailadmin in /hmailserver/bin it will put the correct values in the database and will work fine..

Now I am working on the https issue I mentioned, will update with a fix if I find one, but anyone is welcome to assist Big Grin

Update 2:

I was able to translate the script installer...

I had to edit packages.xml in \AWServer\panel\modules\script_installer\packages\ , then I had to edit functions.php and installer.php in \AWServer\panel\modules\script_installer\code\ , had to translate it by hand, but it was well worth it, and now I know how to add new packages as well Big Grin

Hi!

Good Work

I am using also awserver and Works like a charm... can you please send the translations to me? The script installer is the only thing that is in russian (the description) and i wold like to have it in english...

Thank you!
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
AWServer with ZPanelX 2.2 is available! MarkDark 28 95 ,238 09-16-2022, 06:25 PM
Last Post: Dave
sentora awserver apache 2.2 to 2.4 migration elmoutakaf 1 5 ,928 07-08-2020, 09:49 PM
Last Post: andykimpe
My domain always redirect to control panel login page khir 3 14 ,471 05-25-2020, 12:04 AM
Last Post: muratkaragoz