This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Simple Machine Forum - Blank Screen on Load / Switching Pages
RE: Simple Machine Forum - Blank Screen on Load / Switching Pages
APC? Memory better not be an issue. She has 8GB of RAM.
Thanks given by:
Huh if this is an 11 year old issue, then it has nothing to do with Sentora. I'd then suggest trying out MyBB (which we have used here for years and I personally use for 3 other sites) or choose another forum script you like.

Just my suggestion on the overall matter Wink
-TGates - Project Council

SEARCH the Forums or read theĀ DOCUMENTATION before posting!
Support Sentora and Donate: HERE

Find my support or modules useful? Donate to TGates HERE
Developers and code testers needed!
Contact TGates for more information
Thanks given by:
Ok. I disabled caching in the admin section of SMF and that made things worse. I get maybe 2 pages in and it blank screens and wont reload until I go to the main index page.
Thanks given by:
(09-23-2015, 04:46 AM)TGates Wrote: Huh if this is an 11 year old issue, then it has nothing to do with Sentora. I'd then suggest trying out MyBB (which we have used here for years and I personally use for 3 other sites) or choose another forum script you like.

Just my suggestion on the overall matter Wink

I totally agree with you but the customer wants EvE TEA installed for their Corporation to use that handles API gathering to the EvE Online server which will allow them to auto add new people to the TeamSpeak Server via a group in SMF after validating their API info.
Thanks given by:
This may or may not be related but would there be any actual benefits upgrading to CentOS 7 or Ubuntu 14 with Sentora?
Thanks given by:
An a fellow eve player .. if i get time i might be able to help test and find the cause Smile its a very weird looking issue though could take some tracking down
Thanks given by:
Better versions of PHP / Apache + TLS 1.2 support and systemctl for CentOS 7 to name a few Smile
Thanks given by:
(09-23-2015, 05:17 AM)kandrews Wrote: An a fellow eve player .. if i get time i might be able to help test and find the cause Smile its a very weird looking issue though could take some tracking down

3 accounts active right now, 6 total (LOL). Each with roughly 50m SP. I'm mostly a miner with a part time job in manufacturing T1 crap but learning skills for PvP and Capital builds.

(09-23-2015, 05:18 AM)kandrews Wrote: Better versions of PHP / Apache + TLS 1.2 support and systemctl for CentOS 7 to name a few Smile

SOLD! I'll drop my NS2 first and get it all upgraded and up to date before installing Sentora then move all the domains to it along with there files. Thank god for virtuals. Wish I could create a virtual disc and store all the site files there instead of to the local drive. Or is there a hack for that and I've missed it?
Thanks given by:
There are a few ways to keep things in sync but mounting block devices across two machines isn't a good idea unless you keep them read-only

You could setup rsync and mysql replication for the dbs however that's a little outside the scope of sentora ;-)

I've played a few times and mined a bit, played the market for a while and started learning about manufacturing bits but I've not had time recently...

What virtual server provider are you using at the moment, sorry if I've already asked :-)
Thanks given by:
rsync is a pain but nice once you get it working. I was using a service that would do FTP backups of things that changed then do FTP restores to NS2 but that service now charges an arm, leg, kidney, and your first born to use it.

Mining is easy money. Even more so if you find crazy people that want a large amounts of ore per week then you're raking in the money. I'm going to cut those ties in a month and start refining the ore to minerals and then actually build stuff with it and sell those.

I currently have 2 physical servers, both are Dell PowerEdge 2950 with 8 Cores at 3.4GHz each, 32GB of RAM (ordered more to bump it to 64GB), and 6 x 1TB SATA drives (Western Digital Black Editions). They both run Virtualizor (http://www.virtualizor.com) I have them set as a cluster so I can move virtuals between physicals.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Parking pages not displaying correctly woose 4 5 ,216 10-18-2021, 11:14 AM
Last Post: TGates
The website don't load naire 1 4 ,584 10-15-2019, 11:48 PM
Last Post: jamesmango
to clone 'sentora' installation to another machine gabriel15959 4 7 ,851 06-19-2019, 06:02 AM
Last Post: Me.B