This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

PHP7 to be released this year (2015)
RE: PHP7 to be released this year (2015)
I would recommend looking at the Software Collections Library for CentOS : softwarecollections.org i'm sure PHP 7 will be added to the list soon Smile
Thanks given by:
(08-21-2015, 09:16 AM)henrique araujo Wrote: i use this tutoria shell shocker
https://webtatic.com/packages/php70

i can't use
Thanks given by:
(03-05-2020, 02:27 AM)sublimetara Wrote: i can't use

DO NOT TRY AND UPDATE PHP to PHP 7.x unless you know what you are doing. Upgrading Sentora PHP from 5.4 to 7.3 will leave your system vulnerable and open to hacks from all sides. PHP 7.x is not compatible with Suhosin. Suhosin blocks and disables dangerous PHP functions people can use to hack your Sentora system. Without Suhosin protection, you might as well leave the front door open. SENTORA TEAM has warned against this many times. DONT DO IT.
-Jettaman-

NEW: Sentora v.2.0.1 has been released!!!

Sentora's quick recovery depends on community support and donations. We need to stand as one and help Sentora into the future.

Donate HERE and do your part. We thank you for your support.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Sentora team not logged in over a year! Ron-e 7 18 ,819 05-20-2016, 12:26 AM
Last Post: TGates
Core 1.0.0 on installer when core 1.0.1 is released? Ron-e 4 11 ,755 10-06-2015, 05:35 AM
Last Post: Me.B
Omg Version 1 is released ! Tales 2 7 ,979 03-22-2015, 05:03 AM
Last Post: ballen