This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

SMTP Settings
SMTP Settings
Can someone quickly describe how/where to set custom SMTP settings? (I am using SendGrid, or does anyone have a different recommendation?)
I thought to put them in Sentora Config, but it doesn't seem to work...
Thanks given by:
RE: SMTP Settings
What do you mean by custom smtp setting? Put them in your php scripts.

Do you want all sending goes thru sendgris?

M B
No support using PM (Auto adding to IGNORE list!), use the forum. 
How to ask
Freelance AWS Certified Architect & SysOps// DevOps

10$ free to start your VPS
Thanks given by:
Yeah, my IP is blacklisted from most email clients, so I want to route all traffic through SendGrid. Inputting the settings into Sentora Config doesn't work for me.
Thanks given by:
That would only route sentora emails!

As I said you need to add the settings to your application if you mean using forms.

Better you clean your servers instead of using such solutions.

M B
No support using PM (Auto adding to IGNORE list!), use the forum. 
How to ask
Freelance AWS Certified Architect & SysOps// DevOps

10$ free to start your VPS
Thanks given by:
I will just add the settings into the Postfix config file, I thought the Sentora config did that for me. Whoops!
Also not sure what you mean by "clean your servers". Residential IP addresses are blacklisted, there is no way around it.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Import zpanel settings problem pgh2011 0 2 ,301 12-30-2020, 07:08 PM
Last Post: pgh2011
PHP Scripts are using SendMail instead of SMTP... - Server Wide Issue sparkrack 4 9 ,709 02-14-2018, 03:48 PM
Last Post: TGates
Change Sentora and Postfix SMTP port 25 ras_jack 13 54 ,029 08-29-2017, 12:58 PM
Last Post: ras_jack