This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Webmail works but cant get outlook to work
Webmail works but cant get outlook to work
Hi Guys!

Just upgraded my old Zpanel to a Fresh new Sentora ( always been a huge fan of Zpanel so couldnt think of another one )

Everything is running really good! However i cant seem to get my email to work.

When i send /receive in the web interface (roundcube) everything works, i can send receive emails.

When i try to add the email adresses to email ( tested POP & IMAP ) i get a pop up with username & password so in a way i think its authenticating, but its not accepting any of my inputted username's or passwords always get the error cannot authenticate ..

I made my a records, mx records,

this is the result 

http://www.dnsinspect.com/touramical.be/1437227917
sidenote ( i applied spamassassin ) however 

tos7 ~]# netstat -plnt |grep :25
tcp        0      0 0.0.0.0:25              0.0.0.0:*               LISTEN      4453/master         
tcp6       0      0 :::25                   :::*                    LISTEN      4453/master     

gives following result.

i'm really out of idea's here, hope someone can help me out!

also using cloudflare for my DNS
http://i58.tinypic.com/hwx152.jpg
Thanks given by:
RE: Webmail works but cant get outlook to work
found it, 

port 587 was not open ^^
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Webmail Send / Receive works but Outlook doesn't | Digital Ocean dipakcg 12 34 ,437 04-17-2020, 04:52 PM
Last Post: iraqiboy90
[Help] I have some webmail errors quangpham89 5 13 ,174 08-23-2017, 11:49 PM
Last Post: TGates
Email problem Gmail and Outlook mares992 1 5 ,065 08-10-2017, 01:51 AM
Last Post: mares992