This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

[MODULE] WHMCS
RE: [MODULE] WHMCS
I apologise for the late responses, I've been more busy than usual lately and for some reason I have not recieved notifications from Sentora regarding new posts to this thread.

(09-27-2015, 08:32 AM)MarkDark Wrote: Hi!
There is an important question.
1. I Create a user in WHMCS. (OK!)
2. I Activate Account. (OK!)
3. The user is automatically created in ZPanel. (OK!)
4. Created user belongs to the group Users. (OK!)
5. I in WHMCS change user packet. (OK!)
6. ZPanel user package also changes. (OK!)

BUT! The user when changing the package are automatically assigned to the right reseller (Not OK!)

This is a bug?

How to resolve this issue so that the user does not become a reseller automatically?

MarkDark thanks for noticing this, I'll look into this unless you solved it in your version. And I'll do my best to merge your version with mine, while also making it dynamically change ZPanelX to Sentora depending on whether or not sentora_domain is set.

(10-01-2015, 09:22 AM)creas Wrote: I try this : https://github.com/Rynoxx/sentora-whmcs
when I try to create hosting from whmcs side its give confirm and when I check the sentora panel only client create but domains looking not create I see so

?module=manage_clients here the client is ok looking but
?module=domains here I cant see ordered from whmcs hosting

how can I fix this problem

creas you can only view the domains associated with your account, if you want to view other accounts domains as an admin I'd recommend using something like zGodX
Thanks given by:
(10-31-2015, 10:10 AM)I use azure linux server and whmcs  I take this error when accept order but in sentora side account looking created Caught exception: Unable to parse response body into XML: String could not be parsed as XML Wrote: /home/xxx/public_html/modules/servers/sentora/lib/senitor/src/Handlers/XmwsResponse.php(57): GuzzleHttp\Message\Response->xml()
Forum Add-ons and Usage /home/xxx/public_html/modules/servers/sentora/lib/senitor/src/Handlers/XmwsResponse.php(35): Ballen\Senitor\Handlers\XmwsResponse->checkErrors()
MySupport Addon /home/xxx/public_html/modules/servers/sentora/lib/senitor/src/Handlers/XmwsRequest.php(92): Ballen\Senitor\Handlers\XmwsResponse->__construct(Object(GuzzleHttp\Message\Response))
Test of MySupport MOD /home/xxx/public_html/modules/servers/sentora/lib/senitor/src/Senitor.php(130): Ballen\Senitor\Handlers\XmwsRequest->send()
#4 /home/xxx/public_html/modules/servers/sentora/sentora.php(163): Ballen\Senitor\Senitor->send()
#5 /home/xxx/public_html/modules/servers/sentora/sentora.php(272): sendSenitorRequest(Array, 'domains', 'CreateDomain', Array)
Forum theme /home/xxx/public_html/includes/classes/WHMCS/Module/AbstractModule.php(0): sentora_CreateAccount(Array)
Install Docs-ISPconfig /home/xxx/public_html/includes/classes/WHMCS/Module/Server.php(0): WHMCS\Module\AbstractModule->call()
Advertising forum? /home/xxx/public_html/includes/modulefunctions.php(0): WHMCS\Module\Server->call()
#9 /home/xxx/public_html/includes/modulefunctions.php(0): ModuleCallFunction()
Addon Store Development /home/xxx/public_html/includes/orderfunctions.php(0): ServerCreateAccount()
Going live in two weeks time! /home/xxx/public_html/admin/orders.php(0): acceptOrder()
Important and Useful Links and Sites {main}
Thanks given by:
(11-09-2015, 09:17 PM)creas Wrote:
(10-31-2015, 10:10 AM)I use azure linux server and whmcs  I take this error when accept order but in sentora side account looking created  Caught exception: Unable to parse response body into XML: String could not be parsed as XML Wrote: /home/xxx/public_html/modules/servers/sentora/lib/senitor/src/Handlers/XmwsResponse.php(57): GuzzleHttp\Message\Response->xml()
Forum Add-ons and Usage /home/xxx/public_html/modules/servers/sentora/lib/senitor/src/Handlers/XmwsResponse.php(35): Ballen\Senitor\Handlers\XmwsResponse->checkErrors()
MySupport Addon /home/xxx/public_html/modules/servers/sentora/lib/senitor/src/Handlers/XmwsRequest.php(92): Ballen\Senitor\Handlers\XmwsResponse->__construct(Object(GuzzleHttp\Message\Response))
Test of MySupport MOD /home/xxx/public_html/modules/servers/sentora/lib/senitor/src/Senitor.php(130): Ballen\Senitor\Handlers\XmwsRequest->send()
#4 /home/xxx/public_html/modules/servers/sentora/sentora.php(163): Ballen\Senitor\Senitor->send()
#5 /home/xxx/public_html/modules/servers/sentora/sentora.php(272): sendSenitorRequest(Array, 'domains', 'CreateDomain', Array)
Forum theme /home/xxx/public_html/includes/classes/WHMCS/Module/AbstractModule.php(0): sentora_CreateAccount(Array)
Install Docs-ISPconfig /home/xxx/public_html/includes/classes/WHMCS/Module/Server.php(0): WHMCS\Module\AbstractModule->call()
Advertising forum? /home/xxx/public_html/includes/modulefunctions.php(0): WHMCS\Module\Server->call()
#9 /home/xxx/public_html/includes/modulefunctions.php(0): ModuleCallFunction()
Addon Store Development /home/xxx/public_html/includes/orderfunctions.php(0): ServerCreateAccount()
Going live in two weeks time! /home/xxx/public_html/admin/orders.php(0): acceptOrder()
Important and Useful Links and Sites {main}

creas I'll take a look at it, is that from the module debug in WHMCS? If not, enable module debugging in WHMCS and try to recreate the account and send the results here.
Thanks given by:
its whmcs debug report I enable it to read problem

when I accept order whmcs give 500 error and lookink not accept order its lookink pending.
but in sentora side account create.
Thanks given by:
(11-09-2015, 09:44 PM)creas Wrote: its whmcs debug report I enable it to read problem

when I accept order whmcs give 500 error and lookink not accept order its lookink pending.

Sadly, I am unable to reproduce this error. However I have just released an update which includes some of MarkDarks changes as well as some of mine attempting to improve ZPanelX compatability even more, and a few other updates as well. Hopefully this will fix your problem. If not, please ensure that your modules are configured correctly.
Thanks given by:
(11-12-2015, 08:48 PM)Rynoxx Wrote:
(11-09-2015, 09:44 PM)creas Wrote: its whmcs debug report I enable it to read problem

Sadly, I am unable to reproduce this error. However I have just released an update which includes some of MarkDarks changes as well as some of mine attempting to improve ZPanelX compatability even more, and a few other updates as well. Hopefully this will fix your problem. If not, please ensure that your modules are configured correctly.

I use whmcs 6 is that about whmcs version or you check with this ?
Thanks given by:
(11-12-2015, 09:32 PM)creas Wrote:
(11-12-2015, 08:48 PM)Rynoxx Wrote:

I use whmcs 6 is that about whmcs version or you check with this ?

I'm using WHMCS 6.1.1 currently, and so far I haven't done any changes which would remove compatability with any (tested) WHMCS version.
Thanks given by:
I'm using WHMCS 6.2.0 & Sentora 1.0.3

I had an issue with the API calls, but I resolved that by looking closely.....I forgot to add the , between the 1 and key.

But, it works as expected. Thank you so much.

Quick question, does the reseller box have to be checked, or can we leave that unchecked?
Thanks given by:
(01-02-2016, 04:21 PM)BBuchanan Wrote: I'm using WHMCS 6.2.0 & Sentora 1.0.3

I had an issue with the API calls, but I resolved that by looking closely.....I forgot to add the , between the 1 and key.

But, it works as expected. Thank you so much.

Quick question, does the reseller box have to be checked, or can we leave that unchecked?

Hi BBuchanan, the reseller box should ONLY be ticked if you want the people buying that service gaining reseller access to sentora, so I'd leave it unticked if you're unsure. I'll edit the next version to make this more clear, I'll also see if I can make the comma more clear regarding the API key
Thanks given by: BBuchanan
@Rynoxx Thanks :-)
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
[MODULE] phpMyAdmin-AU (Auto-Update) TGates 14 41 ,013 06-15-2021, 06:54 AM
Last Post: TGates
[MODULE] SenBrand - Basic Branding module for Sentora TGates 20 43 ,891 06-04-2021, 11:47 AM
Last Post: ccr1969
[MODULE] CoinCorner BitCoin Module Xversion 4 13 ,209 06-03-2021, 05:02 AM
Last Post: zHostingSolutions