This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Sentora binding to one sub domain
Sentora binding to one sub domain
After messing around with zPanel for a bit i stumbled across Sentora and decided to give it a try. I reformatted the VPS with centos 6.5 64bit and ran the install script from here: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/sentor...install.sh (The one on the install page is 404) and assigned Sentora to use cp.domain.com. After completing the installation i visited domain.com, to see Sentora also sitting there. When adding a domain and later adding files root of the domain with a FTP account created. When going to domain.com all files 404, only the panel works. How would i go about fixing this issue? Thanks.
P.S. It was working correctly on zpanel 10.1.1
Thanks given by:
RE: Sentora binding to one sub domain
Did you also use the DNS Manager to create the default DNS entries for the domain?
-TGates - Project Council

SEARCH the Forums or read theĀ DOCUMENTATION before posting!
Support Sentora and Donate: HERE

Find my support or modules useful? Donate to TGates HERE
Developers and code testers needed!
Contact TGates for more information
Thanks given by:
Um...........

Sentora hasn't been released yet man.

Install ZPanelX 10.1.1 and then manually upgrade to Sentora from there, don't forget to run the sql update script.
***Retail***
SCPH-39002, Running FCMB, HDD-OSD, Mini-OPL.
SCPH-30002 RSW (Automobile Collection Snow White)
SCPH-10000 x2
SCPH-15000
SCPH-18000 x2
DESR-7700
SCPH-2040X x2
Linux Kit
PSBBN V0.20, V0.30
HDD Utility V1.00, V1.01

***Dev***
DTL-H30102 Running FCMB, HDD-OSD, Mini-OPL.
DTL-H20400 - Boxed
Thanks given by:
(08-18-2014, 02:17 PM)TGates Wrote: Did you also use the DNS Manager to create the default DNS entries for the domain?
Yes, as a note I am using cloudflare to host my dns, not my vps. I created the default entries using sentora then created the same ones in cloudflare. I also just noticed that the domain was still set to "Pending", so that might have something to do with it. I queued the daemon to run but after the page refreshed all the stats about it such as last daemon run say never.
(08-18-2014, 02:18 PM)Jigsaw Hosting Group Wrote: Um...........

Sentora hasn't been released yet man.

Install ZPanelX 10.1.1 and then manually upgrade to Sentora from there, don't forget to run the sql update script.

Ok, ill give it a shot.

Update: After reinstalling zpanel it seems like it may have something to do with the daemon not updating.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Is Sentora dead? rajeevrrs 2 2 ,880 12-17-2022, 09:20 AM
Last Post: TGates
Sentora debug and error files johnnyp 0 1 ,099 10-27-2022, 06:16 PM
Last Post: johnnyp
Transfer Account to another Sentora BenI 1 2 ,488 07-21-2022, 07:19 PM
Last Post: Nigel