This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

How can i do this
How can i do this
How can i do the following

By default typing the ip of the server it takes me to the login page .
I want to set it like if i just type default ip it will go to default domain website
and to login to server panel i want it to be ip:portnumber

My goal is when typed the ip it should be forwarded to default domain website not the login page how can i achive this ?
Thanks given by:
RE: How can i do this
use .htaccess for this.

M B
No support using PM (Auto adding to IGNORE list!), use the forum. 
How to ask
Freelance AWS Certified Architect & SysOps// DevOps

10$ free to start your VPS
Thanks given by:
RE: How can i do this
(04-24-2015, 09:29 PM)Me.B Wrote: use .htaccess for this.

M B

How can you provide an example ?

this is what happends i have the vps when i type the vps ip it goes to sentora login page .same with an domain name that the vps have the other domain listed under sentora is fine .. Huh

how do i resolve this ?
Thanks given by: