This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Ballen left the project.
RE: Ballen left the project.
Thanks Ballen for all of your hard work, dedication and keeping the project going. I know that you're gonna do great things with your other projects. Please keep us up on your other scripts/projects that you're doing.

I hope your family and you does really well. I know that, that can take lots of your time. We're gonna miss you, greatly with getting this project going and keeping it running. Take care.
Thanks given by:
Thanks Ballen for all you have done. By using Zpanel and now Sentora, i learned about web hosting and all that makes web "tick" which made me better web dev. I hope, that in return i will be able to contribute something back to project.
Thanks given by:
Hey Bobby! Sad news for us all.

However, thank you so much for all the effort that has been put into the project, from ZPanel to Sentora...yout will be missed man.

Good luck in your future endeavours and enjoy family hood.
Remmy - Senior Full Stack Developer,  Sentora Module Developer,  Owner, imerLabs

Please mark threads as SOLVED if your problem has been resolved.
Do not PM Staff Members for help unless asked to do so, this is so that others can benefit from your solution.
Do a SEARCH before asking in the forums, a solution may already exist.
Thanks given by:
Sad to see you leaving this project. We wish you the best in the future! And hopefully you will visit soon! :-)
Thanks given by:
Sadly i just joined the community, gotta say out of the box its already a streamlined app, and i like, just migrating over from vesta cp, mind if i ask who do i need to ask for localizing sentora to maltese?
Thanks given by:
You can do it for localisation.

M B
No support using PM (Auto adding to IGNORE list!), use the forum. 
How to ask
Coldfusion Freelance

10$ free to start your VPS

Thanks given by:
Oh no... Who will build on the API....
A Sentora Community Member,
DireDoesGames

If I've helped anyone please give thanks and rep! 
Thanks given by: