This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

mysql_users module: Blank page and then Application Error: [0204]
[Not Solved] RE: mysql_users module: Blank page and then Application Error: [0204]
[1] Do you think I should restore any database backup?

[2] What should be the owner group for /var/zpanel/hostdata and all the directories inside it? Currently it's apache:apache.

[3] What should be the owner group for /etc/zpanel/panel and all the directories inside it? Currently it's root:root with permissions 777.
Thanks given by:
[Not Solved] RE: mysql_users module: Blank page and then Application Error: [0204]
@TGates, I already downloaded mysql_users module (from github) and re-uploaded it to the server, and also restored the database zpanel_core from it's previous backup, but no luck Sad

Do you think it has to do anything with permissions?

It's 2 days now and I am still at the same place, losing lots of business. What's your suggestions?
Thanks given by:
it could be a permission issue, Me.B knows those better than I do as I still use Windows.
-TGates - Head of Support

SEARCH the Forums or read the DOCUMENTATION before posting!
Modules Maintained: 13 - Module Installs: 108k+

Find my support or modules helpful? Donate HERE
Get your domains using my affiliate link:
GoDaddy - Domains
Thanks given by:
Permission are apache: apache 777 ok.

There is no reason for such sudden issue unless server files got changed some how. Either from your side or a hacker/bot.

I'm having difficulties here to help over abnormal and illogical issues. Something missing here in the report.

Notice you are giving your own view and rushing to diagnostic, so how we can help? You said you think it's permission while they seem now ok. We need more information and errors you face.

M B
No support using PM (Auto adding to IGNORE list!), use the forum. 
How to ask
Coldfusion Freelance

10$ free to start your VPS

Thanks given by:
I've managed to enable debug mode and here is the error (rather than blank page) when I submit 'create mysql user':

PHP Code:
Fatal errorUncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'plugin' in 'mysql.user'' in /etc/zpanel/panel/modules/mysql_users/code/controller.ext.php:204 Stack trace:  /etc/zpanel/panel/modules/mysql_users/code/controller.ext.php(204): PDOStatement->execute() <QUICKREFERENCES#1> /etc/zpanel/panel/modules/mysql_users/code/controller.ext.php(554): module_controller::ExecuteCreateUser('1', 'tttrrr', '4', '%') MySupport Addon [internal function]: module_controller::doCreateUser() Test of MySupport MOD /etc/zpanel/panel/dryden/runtime/controller.class.php(62): call_user_func(Array) #4 /etc/zpanel/panel/inc/init.inc.php(142): runtime_controller->Init() #5 /etc/zpanel/panel/index.php(18): require_once('/etc/zpanel/pan...') Forum theme {main} thrown in /etc/zpanel/panel/modules/mysql_users/code/controller.ext.php on line 204 
Thanks given by:
Do I need to buy premium support to get further reply?
Thanks given by:
Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'plugin' in 'mysql.user'' ???

Could you check if the column exist in zpanel_core.
How to ask
Coldfusion Freelance

Thanks given by:
No, column 'plugin' doesn't exist neither in "zpanel_core" nor in "mysql" databases.

Additional error for your reference (found in the error log):

PHP Code:
2015-04-16T12:45:01+01:00 861 Execute hook file (modules/apache_admin/hooks/OnDaemonRun.hook.php
Thanks given by:
plugin colomn under table USER in zpanel_core DB.

M B
How to ask
Coldfusion Freelance

Thanks given by:
I don't have any "user" table under "zpanel_core" DB (However I can see "x_mysql_users" in "zpanel_core").

All I have in "zpanel_core" DB is the same structure as zpanel_core.sql

Here is the zPanel error log which might be helpful to investigate further.

PHP Code:
2015-04-16T13:40:07+01:00 861 Execute hook file (modules/mysql_databases/hooks/OnDaemonRun.hook.php)

2015-04-16T13:40:06+01:00 861 Execute hook file (modules/apache_admin/hooks/OnDaemonRun.hook.php)

2015-04-16T13:40:06+01:00 861 Execute hook file (modules/dns_manager/hooks/OnDaemonRun.hook.php

I really appreciate your help  Smile
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Error establishing a database connection how to fix realfix247 1 501 08-16-2018, 07:16 AM
Last Post: TGates
zannounce Couldn't upload the file, 1 Error mitolocya 5 4,909 05-31-2018, 05:04 AM
Last Post: 777user
Main login page showing 500 error sudinm 5 978 03-27-2018, 05:07 AM
Last Post: TGates