This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

how to install MariaDB with sentora
RE: how to install MariaDB with sentora
Out of curiosity, whats the advantage of using Maria?
My Sentora Resources
[Module] Mail Quota Count | Vagrant Box with Sentora

[Image: vanguardly-logo-micro.png]
Graphic and Web Design. Development.
www.vanguardly.com

Thanks given by:
(04-18-2015, 04:16 AM)Me.B Wrote: You can use mariaDB on Ubuntu but we don't offer support either by using un-official packages ( installer will install mysql not mariaDB!) or compile it.

M B

Is there any tutorial?
Thanks given by:
(04-18-2015, 08:00 PM)Account_Own Wrote:
(04-18-2015, 04:16 AM)Me.B Wrote: You can use mariaDB on Ubuntu but we don't offer support either by using un-official packages ( installer will install mysql not mariaDB!) or compile it.

M B

Is there any tutorial?

>> SAID BEFORE WE DON'T SUPPORT IT. More than once, so no tutorial here.

I don't get this frenzy to use an unsupported modification of the OS while you never did it before or have the experience to and while I said more than once you will have a lot of issues with package manager?

M B
No support using PM (Auto adding to IGNORE list!), use the forum. 
How to ask
Freelance AWS Certified Architect & SysOps// DevOps

10$ free to start your VPS
Thanks given by:
(04-19-2015, 11:42 PM)Me.B Wrote:
(04-18-2015, 08:00 PM)Account_Own Wrote:

M B

Is there any tutorial?

>> SAID BEFORE WE DON'T SUPPORT IT. More than once, so no tutorial here.

I don't get this frenzy to use an unsupported modification of the OS while you never did it before or have the experience to and while I said more than once you will have a lot of issues with package manager?

M B

You not support almost anything.. Not support this not support that..we discuss here how to use it if you cant reply the simple question STOP replying..
Thanks given by:
I am using Centos 7, installed using the installer.sh and tried to upgrade from mariadb 5.5 to mariadb 10. the service for mariadb 5.5 is mariadb.service while mariadb 10 is mysql. any suggestion on this?
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Is Sentora dead? rajeevrrs 2 3 ,071 12-17-2022, 09:20 AM
Last Post: TGates
apt-get install mod_ssl ERROR CMs222 9 25 ,919 11-11-2022, 09:14 PM
Last Post: zustudios
Sentora debug and error files johnnyp 0 1 ,187 10-27-2022, 06:16 PM
Last Post: johnnyp