This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Sentora - General Security Warning ?
RE: Sentora - General Security Warning ?
If Sentora had not forked zPanel, at this day you wouldn't even have a Beta release of Sentora, let aside a stable release.
Even, if the new code would be im many ways better, the flaws would still be there and would not have the extensive testing zPanel had.

Now, I do agree that it would be good to have a remade Sentora 2.0, however things take time and let's not give a step bigger than our own legs (crotch over-extension really hurts...).

I'm not saying there are NO security flaws, I'm not a security expert (not even close) but I know how to manage a project, and from what I can tell Sentora is doing the project management in a very good way, trust them, I do.

Back on topic, and speaking from a marketing/management point of view, I believe Sentora 1.1 or 1.2 should be focused on security. Regardless of how many, how little and unimportant Sentora flaws may be for the public it would be a great way to arrive and say with confidence: We are a Secure Panel. Period. Cut for once the roots that link Sentora to zPanel security flaws.

But Me.B you are completly right when you say:
"The most important is offering fixes and solutions in an effective way." (Me.B)

Keep up the good work.
My Sentora Resources
[Module] Mail Quota Count | Vagrant Box with Sentora

[Image: vanguardly-logo-micro.png]
Graphic and Web Design. Development.
www.vanguardly.com

Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
Sentora - General Security Warning ? - by Active8 - 03-19-2015, 02:06 AM
RE: Sentora - General Security Warning ? - by apinto - 03-21-2015, 12:48 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Can anyone suggest best Sentora alternative servermaster 1 585 12-22-2023, 10:41 AM
Last Post: TGates
Sentora 2.0 Beta Ron-e 6 12 ,449 01-01-2022, 11:56 AM
Can not access Sentora ThomasMoss 4 6 ,650 01-01-2022, 10:41 AM