This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Services
Services
It appears that Bind or Named isn't working on my system.

I've tried a few Internet Guides to get it started and nothing is working.

In the first picture there was a line that needed that needed commenting to get to the point that I'm at now.

I can connect to my websites.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

***Retail***
SCPH-39002, Running FCMB, HDD-OSD, Mini-OPL.
SCPH-30002 RSW (Automobile Collection Snow White)
SCPH-10000 x2
SCPH-15000
SCPH-18000 x2
DESR-7700
SCPH-2040X x2
Linux Kit
PSBBN V0.20, V0.30
HDD Utility V1.00, V1.01

***Dev***
DTL-H30102 Running FCMB, HDD-OSD, Mini-OPL.
DTL-H20400 - Boxed
Thanks given by:
RE: Services
Same problem here.. After many years of service Bind/Named wont start and can update the bind log files.. seem like some permissions have got mucked up on my Sentora Instance.. Any ideas how to correct permissions on bind/logs/ file?
Thanks given by:
Jettaman
-TGates - Head of Support

SEARCH the Forums or read the DOCUMENTATION before posting!
Modules Maintained: 13 - Module Installs: 108k+

Find my support or modules helpful? Donate HERE
Get your domains using my affiliate link:
GoDaddy - Domains
Thanks given by: Nigel , Jettaman
(04-07-2022, 08:06 AM)Nigel Wrote: It appears that Bind or Named isn't working on my system.

I've tried a few Internet Guides to get it started and nothing is working.

In the first picture there was a line that needed that needed commenting to get to the point that I'm at now.

I can connect to my websites.

Nigel, Feilding Weather,

I have ran many tests on new installs with Sentora v2.0.0. That doesn’t mean that your VPS service might not interrupt or install a default service. Can you both please send me details about the VPS service, hardware, and install process you are following? This will help me provide changes and services to correct your issues. Talk soon.
-Jettaman-

NEW: Sentora v.2.0.0 OPEN BETA testing with PHP 7+ RELEASED. Beta testing is underway. Check it out here Sentora v.2.0.0-BETA!!

Sentora's quick recovery depends on community support and donations. We need to stand as one and help Sentora into the future.

Donate HERE and do your part. We thank you for your support.
Thanks given by:
Default minimal install like always.
I found that if I reinstalled the Server it came right.

https://freeimage.host/i/WD89jt
***Retail***
SCPH-39002, Running FCMB, HDD-OSD, Mini-OPL.
SCPH-30002 RSW (Automobile Collection Snow White)
SCPH-10000 x2
SCPH-15000
SCPH-18000 x2
DESR-7700
SCPH-2040X x2
Linux Kit
PSBBN V0.20, V0.30
HDD Utility V1.00, V1.01

***Dev***
DTL-H30102 Running FCMB, HDD-OSD, Mini-OPL.
DTL-H20400 - Boxed
Thanks given by: