This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

public_html
RE: public_html
I also tried other ways to edit the $vhost_path, $handle, and $chkdir in the domains controller but nothing worked.

It would be great if someone just create a module that will allow Linux and Windows Sentora server admins to change the location of the public_html directory for domains, subdomains and parked domains. Therefore, it can rewrite everything that needs to be rewritten to prevent server crashes like I did a few years ago. Thanks.

If I knew how to code the module I would code it and contribute it for server admins who want to do the same thing but I don't know how to code it.
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
public_html - by zHostingSolutions - 05-30-2021, 07:41 AM
RE: public_html - by Nigel - 06-01-2021, 06:46 AM
RE: public_html - by zHostingSolutions - 06-01-2021, 08:06 AM
RE: public_html - by Nigel - 06-01-2021, 09:12 AM
RE: public_html - by zHostingSolutions - 06-02-2021, 01:26 PM
RE: public_html - by TGates - 06-02-2021, 01:42 PM
RE: public_html - by zHostingSolutions - 06-03-2021, 12:53 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Public_html Inside Domain/Subdomain zHostingSolutions 2 4 ,245 07-23-2021, 09:57 AM
Last Post: Nigel