This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Permission to host users themes
Permission to host users themes
Hi all

Im wondering if i could ask permission from users who have created themes for sentora to host them on my new Repo site that i have recently setup, Users can also register and upload them but any themes i come across i would like to ask permission before uploading credits will be given.

This site is for dedicated file hosting in order to avoid dead links as is sometimes seen in the forums.

Thanks

Chris.
Thanks given by: TGates
RE: Permission to host users themes
Great idea Chris! Good to hear from you again Smile
-TGates - Project Council

SEARCH the Forums or read the DOCUMENTATION before posting!
Support Sentora and Donate: HERE

Find my support or modules useful? Donate to TGates HERE
Developers and code testers needed!
Contact TGates for more information
Thanks given by:
(03-05-2021, 02:15 AM)Chris L Wrote: Hi all

Im wondering if i could ask permission from users who have created themes for sentora to host them on my new Repo site that i have recently setup, Users can also register and upload them but any themes i come across i would like to ask permission before uploading credits will be given.

This site is for dedicated file hosting in order to avoid dead links as is sometimes seen in the forums.

Thanks

Chris.

Here is a list i use but it is not mine.
http://www.repo.sevnc.com/
"Nothing is true; everything is permitted"

Thanks given by:
Thanks spoonman, ive began uploading them to the site now and also my ZPPY repo.

and TGates good to hear from you too mate, and as for the site its a good idea to keep as many backups as we can now given recent events.
Thanks given by:
(03-22-2021, 08:10 AM)Chris L Wrote: Thanks spoonman, ive began uploading them to the site now and also my ZPPY repo.

and TGates good to hear from you too mate, and as for the site its a good idea to keep as many backups as we can now given recent events.

signed up to your repo don't get email and no way to upload files ?
Thanks given by:
sorry for the late reply

I've enabled auto account activation, just login with you're username and password and the you may upload files to the desired cat.

Im still tinkering with the site and adding new features and fixing some issues regarding the email server at this time hence non delivery.

thanks

Chris.
Thanks given by:
(03-29-2021, 08:30 AM)Chris L Wrote: sorry for the late reply

I've enabled auto account activation, just login with you're username and password and the you may upload files to the desired cat.

Im still tinkering with the site and adding new features and fixing some issues regarding the email server at this time hence non delivery.

thanks

Chris.
Thanks will try upload now
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Bootsrap kit you can use to build themes Me.B 1 11 ,537 06-14-2018, 12:59 PM
Last Post: modi
New themes! dimnas 1 6 ,998 10-25-2017, 01:04 PM
Last Post: Ron-e
Round Cube themes? Me.B 2 10 ,290 12-25-2014, 08:35 PM
Last Post: QuakeMedia