This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Last try before I delete Sentora and go back to Imscp
RE: Last try before I delete Sentora and go back to Imscp
(03-09-2015, 01:50 AM)layman Wrote: I've been asking since yesterday about a config file, and many people read the post but no one answered. 

This is community support with free volunteers with regular jobs, it's not fast but it's free.
If you like better support there is an premium support option.
Also you have to separate the core of Sentora with 3rd party modules, if you think something is missing in the Sentora core you can always create your own (3rd party) module.
The developers of the core of Sentora (not very many as we are not backed by an company) are really busy with the core and future versions.
They don't have much time for extra's like file managers (yes it's debatable if a file manager needs to be in the core but that's the reality right now and they have explained why this is many times) which have to come from the community.

(03-09-2015, 01:50 AM)layman Wrote: One person did answer, and complained that i posted four times, but ironically he didn't read any of the posts, because if he did he would have realised that his response did not address the problem.

Englisch is not everybody's first language, so yes it can be that someone misread something.
Please consider that Sentora is not an company, it is a group of people who try to make the best control panel they can.
If this is not good enough for you you're free to help out and contribute or find another alternative like you did with Imscp.

(03-09-2015, 12:28 AM)layman Wrote: I've just got recommended to several people on forums and need to be able to provide a sign up form, I'm currently losing customers, so if anyone could please give me a config file today i would really much appreciate it. 

P.S. may i ask why you are testing Sentora and it's 3rd part modules on a live production server which you use for your customers and not on a separate VPS or something safe?
(Or did i misread this?)

My Sentora DemoMy GithubAuxio Github
Zentora themeS-Type themeCstyleX theme
flat-color-iconssmall-n-flat-icons

Sentora's development takes way too long, so i'm transitioning to HestiaCP.
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Last try before I delete Sentora and go back to Imscp - by Ron-e - 03-09-2015, 02:18 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Is Sentora dead? rajeevrrs 2 3 ,097 12-17-2022, 09:20 AM
Last Post: TGates
Sentora debug and error files johnnyp 0 1 ,205 10-27-2022, 06:16 PM
Last Post: johnnyp
Transfer Account to another Sentora BenI 1 2 ,654 07-21-2022, 07:19 PM
Last Post: Nigel