This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Last try before I delete Sentora and go back to Imscp
RE: Last try before I delete Sentora and go back to Imscp
MeB: I don't understand why you consider my post a threat? It's a statement. I'm trying my hardest to get everything working for my clients, and if that means usiing another control panel, that's what it means.
Imscp works and I have all the software I need to run it, but prefer the look of sentora.
I've been asking since yesterday about a config file, and many people read the post but no one answered. One person did answer, and complained that i posted four times, but ironically he didn't read any of the posts, because if he did he would have realised that his response did not address the problem.
If you thought that my helpful criticism was rude or a threat, you're wrong. I was saying that sentora is so close to being a competitor to cpanel but that it's developers don't seem to realise the needs of users.
Another thing.....yes somehow has now responded to my post and suggested that if i looked around before posting I could have found the answer, but i did look around, and your site is not easy to find anything.
I used your search function and got blanks.
It's a real shame about your attitude because I did feel a warm affection for sentora, despite the fact that it is not current;y able to provide me with a sign up system. So even though I have no choice to delete it, that didn't mean I was going against it, it meant i need a cp that customers can use.
But swearing at users is just unacceptable, and it's killed the affection I had for sentora.
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Last try before I delete Sentora and go back to Imscp - by layman - 03-09-2015, 01:50 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Is Sentora dead? rajeevrrs 2 3 ,097 12-17-2022, 09:20 AM
Last Post: TGates
Sentora debug and error files johnnyp 0 1 ,205 10-27-2022, 06:16 PM
Last Post: johnnyp
Transfer Account to another Sentora BenI 1 2 ,653 07-21-2022, 07:19 PM
Last Post: Nigel