This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Last try before I delete Sentora and go back to Imscp
RE: Last try before I delete Sentora and go back to Imscp
Quote:Now you were really quick to reply to this post, weren't you? So why has no one replied about where to get a config file from?

Easy to say. I Don't use Xbilling and been fast helping in all forums threads except themes/3rd party plugins. And your last post is only hours and already ron-e replied. I replied before over net2ftp when you complained over upload size limit but you didn't get it. And I'm the rude one here? Read again your post above? A non sens threat and you won't get anything that way. We are volunteer here doing it for FREE and not getting a dime for that beside we collaborate to get a working product. I loved sentora and my choice was to help here and it took me a lot of time instead of starting threatening the dev that I will leave if I don't get the features I want and there is a lot to do here.

see net2ftp previous reply:

http://forums.sentora.org/showthread.php...14#pid8014

and I replied before pointing better file manager than outdated net2ftp!

The billing solution might not be perfect here, good point but we are still focused on core features first and expect support for plugin users/author.

M B
No support using PM (Auto adding to IGNORE list!), use the forum. 
How to ask
Freelance AWS Certified Architect & SysOps// DevOps

10$ free to start your VPS
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Last try before I delete Sentora and go back to Imscp - by Me.B - 03-09-2015, 01:32 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Is Sentora dead? rajeevrrs 2 3 ,097 12-17-2022, 09:20 AM
Last Post: TGates
Sentora debug and error files johnnyp 0 1 ,205 10-27-2022, 06:16 PM
Last Post: johnnyp
Transfer Account to another Sentora BenI 1 2 ,654 07-21-2022, 07:19 PM
Last Post: Nigel