This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Sentora PHP 7.3 with Snuffleupagus as Suhosin replacement
RE: Sentora PHP 7.3 with Snuffleupagus as Suhosin replacement
On a fresh Centos 7 install I get the following error after running your bash script.
Code:
PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/lib64/php/modules/snuffleupagus.so' - /usr/lib64/php/modules/snuffleupagus.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0

Becuase of this error, PHP is not updating.
Thanks given by:
(09-12-2019, 10:38 AM)grozanc Wrote: On a fresh Centos 7 install I get the following error after running your bash script.
Code:
PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/lib64/php/modules/snuffleupagus.so' - /usr/lib64/php/modules/snuffleupagus.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0

Becuase of this error, PHP is not updating.

I am unable to reproduce this error with CentOS 7.* clean Sentora install.
It almost appears that a PHP 7 repo was not available when you ran the script

Please try running this script below:

Code:
bash <(curl -L -Ss http://zppy-repo.dukecitysolutions.com/repo/sentora-live/php7_upgrade/sentora_php7_upgrade.sh) > upgrade.txt

It will output upgrader script to upgrade.txt in root folder for debugging. 

Setup SSH with "PermitRootLogin yes" and use a program like Winscp to SSH login and download upgrade.txt and attach it in this post.

Let me know if you need help with any of this.
Thanks given by:
(09-12-2019, 02:15 PM)Jettaman Wrote: I am unable to reproduce this error with CentOS 7.* clean Sentora install.
It almost appears that a PHP 7 repo was not available when you ran the script

Please try running this script below:

Code:
bash <(curl -L -Ss http://zppy-repo.dukecitysolutions.com/repo/sentora-live/php7_upgrade/sentora_php7_upgrade.sh) > upgrade.txt

It will output upgrader script to upgrade.txt in root folder for debugging. 

Setup SSH with "PermitRootLogin yes" and use a program like Winscp to SSH login and download upgrade.txt and attach it in this post.

Let me know if you need help with any of this.

Thanks, I'll try again later today. I also had trouble with Ubuntu but I couldn't document the errors because I was getting errors when I was working in the admin GUI setting up clients, sites, etc. If time permits I'll try that again and document the errors.
Thanks given by:
(09-13-2019, 12:49 AM)grozanc Wrote: Thanks, I'll try again later today. I also had trouble with Ubuntu but I couldn't document the errors because I was getting errors when I was working in the admin GUI setting up clients, sites, etc. If time permits I'll try that again and document the errors.

Please do not document errors. As stated above in my last post, run code I provided and send me the upgrade.txt in your root folder so I can help debug. Thank you for your understanding and help with this project. The upgrade.txt file will show me the whole picture step-by-step and allow me to see the issue and fix it quickly.
Thanks given by:
(09-13-2019, 03:39 AM)Jettaman Wrote: Please do not document errors. As stated above in my last post, run code I provided and send me the upgrade.txt in your root folder so I can help debug. Thank you for your understanding and help with this project. The upgrade.txt file will show me the whole picture step-by-step and allow me to see the issue and fix it quickly.

My bad, I get it now. I didn't read your reply properly. Thanks for the help!
Thanks given by:
Just a quick update. Sentora on Centos 7 doesn't install ProFTPD by default. I was using
Code:
yum install epel-release
before I installed Sentora to make sure ProFTPD was installed. This time I loaded Sentora without running
Code:
yum install epel-release
and PHP 7 was loaded. I've attached the error doc, but it's not really your updater that's the issue. It's the Sentora installer for Centos 7 if you want ProFTPD support.

.txt   upgrade.txt (Size: 4.18 KB / Downloads: 3)
Thanks given by:
I keep getting a bunch of HTTP ERROR 500 errors when I try to log into the admin panel after I run a PHP script that reads and writes to a database. Is there a specific log I can look at to give you something to actually work with?

To get back into the panel I need to reboot the server.
Thanks given by:
(09-13-2019, 08:01 AM)grozanc Wrote: I keep getting a bunch of HTTP ERROR 500 errors when I try to log into the admin panel after I run a PHP script that reads and writes to a database. Is there a specific log I can look at to give you something to actually work with?

To get back into the panel I need to reboot the server.

What kind of PHP script that reads and writes to a database are you running??? please give me more details. Im not clear on the steps you have taken to get a HTTP ERROR 500 on the admin panel.

Sentora panel log location - /var/sentora/logs/sentora-error.log

This log file will hopefully show some errors related to 500. Let me know what you find or attach log file to your next post.

Please give clear step by step details on how you got a ERROR 500 on panel.
Thanks given by:
(09-13-2019, 09:11 AM)Jettaman Wrote: What kind of PHP script that reads and writes to a database are you running??? please give me more details. Im not clear on the steps you have taken to get a HTTP ERROR 500 on the admin panel.

Sentora panel log location - /var/sentora/logs/sentora-error.log

This log file will hopefully show some errors related to 500. Let me know what you find or attach log file to your next post.

Please give clear step by step details on how you got a ERROR 500 on panel.

OK, I'll try and find some time tomorrow. Also, I looked in /var/sentora/logs/sentora-error.log and the log/file was empty.
Thanks given by:
I can consistently recreate the HTTP 500 error and have attached the error log and php file that I was running that caused error in the admin panel. The steps are listed in order below.

1. I log into the Sentora admin panel and everything is working fine.
  2. I log into a LMS I made for my students and get to the dashboard.php file where students can see their grades and attendance.
  3. At this point, I jump back into the Sentora admin panel and try to run a module. It's at this point I get the HTTP 500 error.
  4. Restarting the server lets me log back into the Sentora admin panel.
I've attached a screen shots of the Sentora admin panel after I try to use it while also viewing the dashboard.php file in another tab.

I've also included links to the sentora-error.log file and the dashboard.php file. The LMS (dashbord.php) works on Ubuntu 18 LTS without causing any issues with other sites on the server.

sentora-error.log
dashboard.php

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Need Sentora HELP ? Alemiz 4 2,635 10-26-2018, 04:09 PM
Last Post: republicus
Sentora Feedback and Ideas Xversion 10 8,973 10-28-2017, 06:49 AM
Last Post: TGates
Add "phar" to suhosin.executor.include.whitelist in php.ini*. koolwal 3 5,576 10-22-2017, 06:41 AM
Last Post: TGates