This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Sentora PHP 7.3 with Snuffleupagus as Suhosin replacement
Sentora PHP 7.3 with Snuffleupagus as Suhosin replacement
*UPDATED*
Hey Everyone,

Who is ready for PHP 7.3 Support on CentOS 6 & 7 and Ubuntu 16.04?

I would like to present my Sentora-live 1.0.3.1 PHP 7.3 upgrade script with snuffleupagus as Suhosin replacement. I am finished posting on my Github account.  I would like all the devs to contact me asap if possible to help me check code and test. Love Sentora. 

This code has been tested many times on CentOS 6 & 7 and Ubuntu 16.04 with installer file with no issues.

Apache_admin module - updated to support SSL and snuffleupagus disable_functions rules per vhost.

Much more details to come...

Check it out here : https://github.com/Dukecitysolutions/sen...p7-upgrade

Show some support here for PHP 7.3 Support Below. Tell me what you think about PHP 7.3 support coming soon.

Have a wonderful night everyone.
Thanks given by: Ron-e , prasanna8519 , TGates
RE: Sentora PHP 7.3 with Snuffleupagus as Suhosin replacement
Waiting for your link buddy, thank you
Thanks given by:
(09-04-2019, 07:54 PM)prasanna8519 Wrote: Waiting for your link buddy, thank you

Post updated. Check out the link in the post above. Please remember this is BETA code. DO NOT USE ON PRODUCTION SYSTEMS YET.
Thanks given by:
(09-05-2019, 05:20 AM)Jettaman Wrote: Post updated. Check out the link in the post above. Please remember this is BETA code. DO NOT USE ON PRODUCTION SYSTEMS YET.

Nice! The process should be similar for Ubuntu 16. Waiting to hear from CentOS users Big Grin
-TGates - Head of Support

SEARCH the Forums or read the DOCUMENTATION before posting!
Modules Maintained: 13 - Module Installs: 108k+

Find my support or modules helpful? Donate HERE
Get your domains using my affiliate link:
GoDaddy - Domains
Thanks given by:
(09-05-2019, 07:10 AM)TGates Wrote: Nice! The process should be similar for Ubuntu 16. Waiting to hear from CentOS users Big Grin

The script works for Ubuntu 16.04. I have made instructions on how to upgrade ubuntu 14.04 to 16.04 to use script.
I will post those instructions soon on my Github account.
Thanks given by: TGates
Thank you for the link once again  i will try it in my test environment and let you know the details.

UPDATE :

hey,
I gave a try but your http://zppy-repo.dukecitysolutions.com/r...upgrade.sh
is not resolving ,
Any problem ?

Will try tomorrow again ..
Thanks given by:
(09-05-2019, 10:33 PM)prasanna8519 Wrote: Thank you for the link once again  i will try it in my test environment and let you know the details.

UPDATE :

hey,
         I  gave a try but your http://zppy-repo.dukecitysolutions.com/r...upgrade.sh
is not resolving ,
Any problem ?

Will try tomorrow again ..

Sorry about that I forgot to set DNS for zppy-repo.dukecitysolutions.com. All fixed.
Thanks given by: prasanna8519
(09-06-2019, 02:03 AM)Jettaman Wrote: Sorry about that I forgot to set DNS for zppy-repo.dukecitysolutions.com. All fixed.

Hey Buddy it worked , all went smooth , Please note this points to your kind consideration that i found till now, i will be updating it when i will find one

1. FTP section in sentora is not working
2. PHPSYSINFO is giving error or say did not show up.
Thanks given by: Jettaman
(09-06-2019, 09:40 PM)prasanna8519 Wrote: Hey Buddy it worked , all went smooth , Please note this points to your kind consideration that i found till now, i will be updating it when i will find one

1. FTP section in sentora is not working
2. PHPSYSINFO is giving error or say did not show up.

Fixed. Please run 

bash <(curl -L -Ss http://zppy-repo.dukecitysolutions.com/r..._update.sh)

This will download and install updated core files from build. Enjoy.
Thanks given by: prasanna8519
(09-07-2019, 08:21 AM)Jettaman Wrote: Fixed. Please run 

bash <(curl -L -Ss http://zppy-repo.dukecitysolutions.com/r..._update.sh)

This will download and install updated core files from build. Enjoy.

its working now , Great buddy
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Need Sentora HELP ? Alemiz 4 2,798 10-26-2018, 04:09 PM
Last Post: republicus
Sentora Feedback and Ideas Xversion 10 9,368 10-28-2017, 06:49 AM
Last Post: TGates
Add "phar" to suhosin.executor.include.whitelist in php.ini*. koolwal 3 5,838 10-22-2017, 06:41 AM
Last Post: TGates