This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Unable to download spam emails in outlook
Unable to download spam emails in outlook
Tested on Centos 7 with a little modification, and WORKS!!!
I test it with different mail account and confirm that it works

If someone interested on how to on centos, i can post, but its no big difference from @diablo

The only problem - request is that i can see spam on "ROUNDCUBE" on spam folder, but spam messages never downloaded to local windows mail ( outlook )

I try a lot of changes, still spam stuck on vps roundcoube and never downloaded on local pc outlook
Any help?
Thanks given by:
RE: Ubuntu :How to setup Spamassassin
(02-19-2015, 01:48 AM)Untouchable Wrote: Tested on Centos 7 with a little modification, and WORKS!!!
I test it with different mail account and confirm that it works

If someone interested on how to on centos, i can post, but its no big difference from @diablo

The only problem - request is that i can see spam on "ROUNDCUBE" on spam folder, but spam messages never downloaded to local windows mail ( outlook )

I try a lot of changes, still spam stuck on vps roundcoube and never downloaded on local pc outlook
Any help?

I'd be interested in seeing what your steps are to see if we can figure out what's going on with roundcube.
Thanks given by:
RE: Unable to download spam emails in outlook
Untouchable outlook using pop3 or Imap?

M B
No support using PM (Auto adding to IGNORE list!), use the forum. 
How to ask
Freelance AWS Certified Architect & SysOps// DevOps

10$ free to start your VPS
Thanks given by:
(02-24-2015, 12:01 AM)Me.B Wrote: @[Untouchable] outlook using pop3 or Imap?

M B

As all default accounts i got (1 is the vps) , all of them use pop3
Outgoing smtp :25
Incoming : 110
On vps mail account i have also to check : My server requires authentication, otherwise it does not send, but only receive.

SOLVED, after restart services again and test message from : http://spamassassin.apache.org/gtube/
Thanks given by:
Using POP3 you can only download emails in the Inbox, that's how pop3 had always worked.

To access other folders (you will store emails in server) use then IMAP4.

M B
No support using PM (Auto adding to IGNORE list!), use the forum. 
How to ask
Freelance AWS Certified Architect & SysOps// DevOps

10$ free to start your VPS
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Why can i not send emails from my site phabeon8 3 6 ,602 04-20-2021, 06:29 AM
Last Post: sparkrack
Webmail Send / Receive works but Outlook doesn't | Digital Ocean dipakcg 12 34 ,510 04-17-2020, 04:52 PM
Last Post: iraqiboy90
Cannot receive emails from external domain davidlambda 3 9 ,026 10-18-2018, 01:15 AM
Last Post: fearworks