This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

I can receive, but not send email.
RE: I can receive, but not send email.
(10-30-2018, 02:19 AM)x17Andrew71x Wrote: I was messing with another email system and I feel it messed it up.
I can log into phpmyadmin and see the sentora roundcube database
but roundcube isnt connecting to it.
Where does roundcube store the default user/password for the database?
I can't seem to find it?

-A

Here's what my roundcube errorlog says:

About to look at line 158 of that rcube_db.php

I don't think line 158 of that PHP file will help. It works for everyone else so you are looking at a config error of some sort.

The Roundcube config file is here (on CentOS 7 - may be in a different location on other OS versions):

Code:
/etc/sentora/configs/roundcube/roundcube_config.inc.php

BUT there is also a symbolic link to this file here, which MUST still link to the file above:

Code:
/etc/sentora/panel/etc/apps/webmail/config/config.inc.php

if you have done anything to break this link, like trying to upgrade Roundcube without knowing what you're doing, or anything else, and this symbolic link has been removed, this will cause all sorts of problems down the line.

So edit the first file I mentioned above, not the second one (because the second one isn't really a file, just a shortcut back to the first file!). The username and password Roundcube uses are near the top.

If you have been messing with another email system, you might want to consider reinstalling Sentora from scratch again, and not messing with anything - a fresh installation should always work from my experience. If you need to add things or upgrade things or change things, this is usually when things start to go wrong and you really have to know what you are doing - or ask for help, or pay someone to do it for you!!

Keith.
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: I can receive, but not send email. - by fearworks - 10-30-2018, 02:48 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Email has suddenly stopped coming through rsthomas 4 4 ,818 10-12-2022, 09:29 PM
Last Post: rsthomas
Why can i not send emails from my site phabeon8 3 6 ,519 04-20-2021, 06:29 AM
Last Post: sparkrack
Webmail Send / Receive works but Outlook doesn't | Digital Ocean dipakcg 12 34 ,284 04-17-2020, 04:52 PM
Last Post: iraqiboy90