This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

I can receive, but not send email.
RE: I can receive, but not send email.
(10-30-2018, 01:55 AM)x17Andrew71x Wrote: An update to this issue, I am not sure what the problem actually was.
However I had to perform a fresh install of Ubuntu and Sentora for something and now my port opens properly.

My ISP lied, they say they don't block port 25, however I have since confirmed that they do. Unless you have their business account, then they don't.

I have a new issue now though that I am trying to resolve.
Trying to get to webmail it now says: 

If I wanted to use something besides the webmail, would I be able? Like insert the info into my phone or outlook or some other program to send/receive that way? Or do we have to use the webmail?

- x17Andrew71x

Yes, you can use a phone or a tablet or a client on another computer, like Outlook, Thunderbird etc., but the very fact that you get an error with a fresh installation suggests something is very wrong. There shouldn't be a database connection error on a fresh Sentora install, unless you have mis-configured it during install or you have changed some settings, or something else if wrong.

It's something you should get sorted!

Keith
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: I can receive, but not send email. - by fearworks - 10-30-2018, 01:59 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Email has suddenly stopped coming through rsthomas 4 4 ,815 10-12-2022, 09:29 PM
Last Post: rsthomas
Why can i not send emails from my site phabeon8 3 6 ,517 04-20-2021, 06:29 AM
Last Post: sparkrack
Webmail Send / Receive works but Outlook doesn't | Digital Ocean dipakcg 12 34 ,277 04-17-2020, 04:52 PM
Last Post: iraqiboy90