This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Backup issues per day
[Not Solved] Backup issues per day
Backup issues per day

Every day I turn on backups on my site, and today all my websites are 100% closed because they are full.

I discovered and have discovered that backup keeping backups is made until the storage space is full ...

I have remembered this incident from Zpanel, and a guy has shown that a fix by modifying a file to do Sentora / Zpanel "wait" time to find the view determines whether the backup made the head This is done or not.

Does anyone remember?
Thanks given by:
[Not Solved] RE: Backup issues per day
It's right in our guides & how-to section: http://forums.sentora.org/showthread.php...0#pid13220
Big Grin
-TGates - Head of Support

SEARCH the Forums or read the DOCUMENTATION before posting!
Modules Maintained: 13 - Module Installs: 108k+

Find my support or modules helpful? Donate HERE
Get your domains using my affiliate link:
GoDaddy - Domains
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Old issue on Daily Backup iraqiboy90 19 29,128 05-21-2018, 05:24 AM
Last Post: TGates
Restore backup made in Zpanel/Sentora kaleem 4 5,123 09-02-2017, 04:35 PM
Last Post: rpuig
Disk Quota Issues JSmith 4 1,895 07-24-2017, 10:33 PM