This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Modules REPO Update needed
Modules REPO Update needed
Hi to all of you guys!

I hope everyone is cool enjoying Sentora as much as i do. I came across a issue while i was installing a new VPS with Sentora. Just a warning that many of the provided modules here do not work (outdated links).

Link: http://docs.sentora.org/?node=42

Now i want to help the community and offer a vps to host all these files so that all of you can use the modules already created. I am going to need some help too, so if you can share your time, hit me with a message and lets start this project to help all the Sentora Users out there.

Goals:
  • We want to have a list of modules and themes that people can use to download/install under this new vps.
  • Support to links, installations and others.
This project is needed to our community and as i see the system admin developers cannot handle all this work alone, we should also contribute to help them out and make a stand, such as helped me in the past, now it time for me to step up and help them too, so here is my thumbs up to all the people that helped me and community members across all theses years.

Come on guys, lets join and give me a hand on this! Lets do this better for all of us!
'' Life is full of important choices ''
Help Sentora Donate now => http://sentora.org/donate Blush
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
Modules REPO Update needed - by wormsunited - 08-08-2018, 11:51 AM
RE: Modules REPO Update needed - by Ron-e - 08-08-2018, 12:36 PM
RE: Modules REPO Update needed - by wormsunited - 08-08-2018, 01:04 PM
RE: Modules REPO Update needed - by TGates - 08-11-2018, 01:12 PM
RE: Modules REPO Update needed - by Ron-e - 08-14-2018, 01:01 AM
RE: Modules REPO Update needed - by TGates - 08-14-2018, 11:04 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post