This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Where can i find email users passwd, quota file ?
Where can i find email users passwd, quota file ?
hello all,
             i am new to sentora panel . in cpanel all email passwords will be stored in /etc/ folder of that particular user. but here when i create an user in vmail , i cant able to find such files. where can i find passwd file for mail .
Thanks given by:
RE: Where can i find email users passwd, quota file ?
All your email passwords are stored in main database of sentora core. Please notice that you have the passwords in md5 so if you want to change the passwords, you can do it there but i advise you to do it under your sentora control panel (email option).
'' Life is full of important choices ''
Help Sentora Donate now => http://sentora.org/donate Blush
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
change username from email umarzuki@gmail.com 0 1 ,184 11-25-2022, 05:46 PM
Last Post: umarzuki@gmail.com
Email has stopped coming through rsthomas 3 3 ,663 06-21-2022, 12:05 PM
Last Post: fearworks
How to set up File Manger for Sentora? donaldaugust 1 3 ,146 01-11-2022, 05:01 AM
Last Post: Nigel