This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!!!!
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!!!!
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all!!!

I want to thank the Sentora Community for staying strong and patient, while the Sentora Team works on new updates. Hopefully, we will see changes start to happen with Sentora v1.0.4 next year. I also want to thank the Sentora team for all your hard work over the years and helping keep Sentora alive.

P.S Unofficial Sentora PHP 7.3 support is being developed and will hopefully be available very soon after full penetration testing. Happy Holidays.
-Jettaman-

NEW: Sentora v.2.0.1 has been released!!!

Sentora's quick recovery depends on community support and donations. We need to stand as one and help Sentora into the future.

Donate HERE and do your part. We thank you for your support.
Thanks given by: TGates , Me.B , FernandoGarcia
RE: Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!!!!
How do you plan to support PHP 7.3?
If centos 7 would you use unofficial packages? How do you secure them?
No support using PM (Auto adding to IGNORE list!), use the forum. 
How to ask
Freelance AWS Certified Architect & SysOps// DevOps

10$ free to start your VPS
Thanks given by:
RE: Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!!!!
(01-02-2020, 04:05 AM)Me.B Wrote: How do you plan to support PHP 7.3?
If centos 7 would you use unofficial packages? How do you secure them?

Hi Me.B,
    Currently, as you already know CentOS 6-7 & Ubunutu 14.04 do not have PHP 7.x out of the box. CentOS 6-7 & Ubunutu 16.04 standard/official repos do not support them. This does not mean we can't add PHP 7.3 support to these OS.

My Sentora live v1.0.3.1 PHP 7.3 upgrade scripts use:

- CentOS 6&7- http://rpms.remirepo.net/ PHP 7.3 repos - I believe these packages are kept up-to-date.

- Ubuntu 16.04 - add-apt-repository ppa:ondrej/php PHP 7.3 repos -  I believe these packages are kept up-to-date.

Support OS:
CentOS 6 & 7
Ubuntu 16.04
Ubuntu 18.04 - Very soon

I have thought about creating a script that complies PHP 7.3 from scratch. Any thoughts on this? Adding PHP 7.3 support should not be hard. We just need to find the best solution. Many hosting providers support PHP 7.x support. There's no reason we can't. Snuffleupagus 0.5.0 as a Suhosin replacement allows Sentora to move forward with disable_fucntion support per vhosts. I have been testing and securing Snuffleupagus with great success. :-) 

With Sentora's Dev team and your help, we should be able to lock this down. Please let me know if you have any other questions. I will do my best to respond quickly
-Jettaman-

NEW: Sentora v.2.0.1 has been released!!!

Sentora's quick recovery depends on community support and donations. We need to stand as one and help Sentora into the future.

Donate HERE and do your part. We thank you for your support.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Happy Holidays! New theme and module available :) TGates 2 6 ,867 12-25-2017, 09:52 PM
Last Post: dimnas