This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Mail setup and spf record??
Mail setup and spf record??
So I would prefere to use cloudns.net for my dns manager instead of changing the nameservers to the sentora hosted one

however not sure how to setup the mx and spf stuff.. is there any guide for doing it with sentora/zpanel?

for the user account on sentora.. i have added the domain name
and at clouddns the A records point to the ip

so all the website stuff works.. but sending mail comes from the <subdomain>.domain. that was used when setting up sentora installation

anyway to do this without changing the nameservers at cloudns to use the sentora dns manager and nameserver

at cloudns i did add...

Host Type Points to TTL
"<domain>.net " "MX" "10 mail.<domain>.net " "1h "

And receive mail fine, but sending mail I'd like to have it so it goes out with the domain name that is used for that account anot not the one that was setup for sentora.. and also with spf setup
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
Mail setup and spf record?? - by Leonx - 12-10-2014, 02:21 AM
RE: Mail setup and spf record?? - by Me.B - 12-10-2014, 04:11 AM
RE: Mail setup and spf record?? - by Leonx - 12-10-2014, 04:26 AM
RE: Mail setup and spf record?? - by TGates - 12-10-2014, 04:36 AM
RE: Mail setup and spf record?? - by Leonx - 12-10-2014, 05:05 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Get TLS/SSL for Sentora Mail EGOSKY123 5 12 ,171 07-25-2020, 04:03 PM
Last Post: 5050
Connecting to mail on other clients (iphone) mohamedh 7 13 ,061 02-04-2019, 09:06 PM
Last Post: mohamedh
mail() don't working BigBang 3 7 ,242 08-13-2018, 08:32 AM
Last Post: wormsunited