This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Speedup WP website customer
RE: Speedup WP website customer
(09-22-2017, 10:15 PM)Me.B Wrote: Use super cache that will fix the website. Also use P3 (Plugin Profiler Performance) to check if a plugin is not killing it.

Usually I found badly written plugins that will be clugged with DB requests. I found a plugin from a big editor not using limit to pull conextual posts and with a blog over 100k posts it will kill the server. Few tweakes got back 80% of the resources.

M B

Thanks Me.B for the advice and information.

Does anybody know how I can enable cache in php?
phpinfo telling me:
Quote:HTTP Response Headers

Expires               Thu, 19 Nov 1981 08:52:00 GMT
Cache-Control   no-store, no-cache, must-revalidate, post-check=0, pre-check=0
Pragma               no-cache
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Speedup WP website customer - by Me.B - 09-22-2017, 10:15 PM
RE: Speedup WP website customer - by inkoop@topmatica.nl - 09-23-2017, 12:01 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Split Website log files. spoonman 1 3 ,368 01-01-2022, 10:00 AM