This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Can't run mod_ssl?
RE: Can't run mod_ssl?
(04-28-2017, 05:29 AM)TGates Wrote: (snip)

Thanks TGates. Since I needed to deploy quickly (been bleeding profit for about 5 days now), I had to deploy quickly and lept ahead.

However, for the information you gave me, I did follow that tutorial to a T, and still had the error. I'm curious if that would be caused by something else. When I get a few free days and can pull out my dusty OP770 I will attempt to go back through and see if anything further can be repeatable. Until then, I will mark this closed and just assume I was an idiot with time not on his side so he rushed.

Further: When will Sentora officially support PHP7 and 5.6? The unofficial support is great, but as you mentioned before it could cause issues while troubleshooting and the older versions that they are having us download is no longer supported in the newest OS's.

Thanks again and sorry for wasting your time.
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
Can't run mod_ssl? - by jstacklin - 04-26-2017, 10:29 PM
RE: Can't run mod_ssl? - by TGates - 04-28-2017, 05:29 AM
RE: Can't run mod_ssl? - by jstacklin - 04-28-2017, 05:37 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
apt-get install mod_ssl ERROR CMs222 9 25 ,909 11-11-2022, 09:14 PM
Last Post: zustudios