This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

.x_dns_create table
.x_dns_create table
not really a support request as much as a question (hopefully i havn't posted in the wrong place)

while i was attempting to migrate from a 12.04 ubuntu server running zpanel 10.1.1 to a 14.04 ubuntu server runing sentora 1.0.0. I backed up and then dropped the entire schema and imported the schema from the old zpanel server. no problem.

HOWEVER, i got a white screen for zpanel login. when i combed through the backup of the sentora schema i noticed a table called .x_dns_create, so i wrote a query to create this table and its appropriate rows and behold a login screen.

curious what the point of this table is considering white screen without it and yet after recreation its an empty table.
Need a good VPS Host? Check Out Digital Ocean! https://www.digitalocean.com/?refcode=5cc7d2894482
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
.x_dns_create table - by webnetvn - 09-18-2014, 08:55 AM
RE: .x_dns_create table - by Nigel - 09-18-2014, 01:41 PM
RE: .x_dns_create table - by webnetvn - 09-18-2014, 04:32 PM
RE: .x_dns_create table - by 5050 - 09-18-2014, 04:48 PM
RE: .x_dns_create table - by ziela - 12-04-2014, 07:59 AM