This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

How to make Sentora added domains use one name server in registrants
RE: How to make Sentora added domains use one name server in registrants
(06-06-2017, 11:14 PM)Ron-e Wrote: Isn't so that if you leave the name blank on Freenom it's the same as a wildcard (*) with normal hosts?
Don't know for sure, but you can try...

You can also try using "Register glue records".
It says "From here you can create and manage custom nameservers for your domain (eg. NS1.yourdomain.com, NS2.yourdomain.com...).".
login -> Services -> My Domains -> find domain and click on "Manage domain" -> Management Tools -> Register glue records

Freenom isn't a place to learn things correctly.. LOL

Thanks, i will try and also wait result from Tgates.
oh by the way, is it no problem if i register nameserver in glue record cause i just only have 1 public ip?

"Freenom isn't a place to learn things correctly.. LOL" LOL you right but im just for exercise before i use real pay domain.
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: How to make Sentora added domains use one name server in registrants - by abi.atthas151 - 06-07-2017, 05:56 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Is Sentora dead? rajeevrrs 2 3 ,011 12-17-2022, 09:20 AM
Last Post: TGates
Sentora debug and error files johnnyp 0 1 ,164 10-27-2022, 06:16 PM
Last Post: johnnyp
Transfer Account to another Sentora BenI 1 2 ,584 07-21-2022, 07:19 PM
Last Post: Nigel