This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

AWServer with ZPanelX 2.2 - Domain Connections Refused - language files - n more
RE: AWServer with ZPanelX 2.2 - Domain Connections Refused - language files - n more
(09-15-2015, 07:37 AM)odinwynd Wrote: also, I have spent a great deal of time tracking down settings in various configuration files to change languages to English Smile Any way you could make an English default language for everything version in the future?

I still have things here and there in Russian, and I am still looking for the config files for those items... Like the Script Installer for the web apps... The installer is in English, but all the descriptions and the default installs from them are in Russian. So I have just been manually installing until I find the script installer's config to change the language setting..

I will say, all issues aside, an AMAZING work of software here, thank you so much for making this!  Keep up the good work! I can't wait to see what the next version brings Smile

AWServer with ZPanelX focused on Russian-speaking audience. Therefore, the default language is Russian.
For the English-speaking audience Use Sentora for Windows
In Sentora for Windows defaults to English.
Also Script Installer entirely in English.

Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: AWServer with ZPanelX 2.2 - Domain Connections Refused - language files - n more - by MarkDark - 09-16-2015, 04:15 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
AWServer with ZPanelX 2.2 is available! MarkDark 28 95 ,822 09-16-2022, 06:25 PM
Last Post: Dave
sentora awserver apache 2.2 to 2.4 migration elmoutakaf 1 5 ,996 07-08-2020, 09:49 PM
Last Post: andykimpe
My domain always redirect to control panel login page khir 3 14 ,537 05-25-2020, 12:04 AM
Last Post: muratkaragoz