This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Suhosin, open_basedir restriction, sentora temp folder
Suhosin, open_basedir restriction, sentora temp folder
Hello good people, I'm on Sentora in a Ubuntu 14 64 bits.
I'm using OpenCart + Export / Import tool that uses PHPExcel

I'm having trouble with temp path. I do know what is causing the error, actually it's suhosin protecting accounts passing over its directory. PHPExcel, which is inside an account (customer), is trying to access sentora temporary upload folder.
Well, I also do know how to solve it, better saying I think I know. I just need to change temporary folder path for this customer in specific. Isn't it? But how to do this? Probably using overrhide function just like documentation says here http://docs.sentora.org/?node=64 right? 
I don't know the parameters. 

I just want to set temp folder for Customer X as /var/zpanel/hostdata/X/temp instead of global /var/sentora/temp. 

Can you help me? Above you can see the log file.

2015-06-15 9:48:36 - PHP Warning:  realpath(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/tmp) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/sentora/hostdata/vulcanus/public_html/oc2_vulcanus_com_br:/var/sentora/temp/) in /var/sentora/hostdata/vulcanus/public_html/oc2_vulcanus_com_br/system/PHPExcel/Classes/PHPExcel/Shared/File.php on line 175
2015-06-15 9:48:36 - PHP Warning:  tempnam(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File() is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/sentora/hostdata/vulcanus/public_html/oc2_vulcanus_com_br:/var/sentora/temp/) in /var/sentora/hostdata/vulcanus/public_html/oc2_vulcanus_com_br/system/PHPExcel/Classes/PHPExcel/Writer/Excel2007.php on line 197
2015-06-15 9:48:36 - PHP PHPExcel_Writer_Exception:  Could not close zip file php://output. in /var/sentora/hostdata/vulcanus/public_html/oc2_vulcanus_com_br/system/PHPExcel/Classes/PHPExcel/Writer/Excel2007.php on line 399
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
Suhosin, open_basedir restriction, sentora temp folder - by jntslvdrt - 06-16-2015, 12:05 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Is Sentora dead? rajeevrrs 2 3 ,105 12-17-2022, 09:20 AM
Last Post: TGates
Sentora debug and error files johnnyp 0 1 ,206 10-27-2022, 06:16 PM
Last Post: johnnyp
Transfer Account to another Sentora BenI 1 2 ,656 07-21-2022, 07:19 PM
Last Post: Nigel