This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Wordpress Template
Wordpress Template
Hey, I was wondering if I payed someone or the developer Premium Support who ever. Would you be able to help with Wordpress Templates. I payed for one from a third provider it works fine with cPanel from GoDaddy but we can't get it to work with Sentora both Windows and Linux OS.

I use your windows install of Sentora and wanted to know who I contact for help on this. I know your all busy people so I don't mind paying for help here with Sentora support. I just know it works with cPanel but not Sentora.

I HOPE to hear from you, and find a solutions.

I don't know what the typical charge is because it is designed for Wordpress the Template is working great for cPanel - Wordpress.

I have all the files and design and steps to install and setup but I think something is causing it to not work with Sentora. Maybe some servers don't see url address in widgets and should write manually correct url address. But I could be wrong.

The template is designed for wordpress though and works with cPanel through GoDaddy but I ordered it through a third party template designer. But I wanted to just get away of using a cPanel and use Sentora completely, I just don't understand why it wouldn't work with Sentora - Wordpress.

I really don't want to spend hundreds on integrating to Sentora because I am a start-up computer repair company in USA so money is limited but willing to get quoted and if it's in budget I wouldn't mind paying for the service.

Thanks for your time again, greatly appreciated

Thanks,

Christopher Johnson
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
Wordpress Template - by cjohnson9255 - 03-13-2015, 07:20 AM
RE: Wordpress Template - by Me.B - 03-13-2015, 07:35 AM
RE: Wordpress Template - by cjohnson9255 - 03-13-2015, 07:52 AM
RE: Wordpress Template - by apinto - 03-13-2015, 09:39 AM
RE: Wordpress Template - by AngelShomer - 03-13-2015, 10:49 AM
RE: Wordpress Template - by Me.B - 03-13-2015, 05:27 PM
RE: Wordpress Template - by cjohnson9255 - 03-15-2015, 11:28 AM
RE: Wordpress Template - by apinto - 03-13-2015, 09:55 PM
RE: Wordpress Template - by Me.B - 03-13-2015, 09:59 PM
RE: Wordpress Template - by TGates - 03-14-2015, 12:49 AM
RE: Wordpress Template - by Me.B - 03-15-2015, 06:39 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
unable to install wordpress or joomla using sentastico king4m 1 5 ,548 04-10-2020, 07:55 AM
Last Post: TGates
wordpress problem BigBang 0 2 ,587 01-12-2019, 09:09 PM
Last Post: BigBang
Wordpress "Temp Folder Missing" Issue NickNeverSleeps 5 12 ,645 12-13-2018, 09:20 PM
Last Post: ngeluis@gmail.com