This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Why can i not send emails from my site
RE: Why can i not send emails from my site
(12-03-2020, 07:30 AM)phabeon8 Wrote: I recently built and hosted a website on the Google cloud platform. I installed Centos 7 along with sentora 1.0.3. i installed wordpress in the file manager under my domain name webslushie.com and noticed that if i register for the site, wordpress does not send any emails. i then went to sentora panel and tried to get into roundcube and noticed i keep getting the error "Your Session is Invalid or expired". so i raised the session time in both the php.ini and in defaults.inc.php and it still will not let me log into roundcube. i have no idea whats going on? is there a setting i need to enable to get my wordpress site to be able to send emails and does this have something to do with roundcube?

Greetings,

Sorry for the late reply here. If you're still experiencing this issue check and make sure that your wordpress installation is setup to send via SMTP with the credentials you've setup in Sentora. By default, Wordpress sends mail using the phpmail() function, this has been known to cause some issues.

If you are still having this issue, please let us know, and provide a bit more insight on what exactly you're trying to do. The more information you can provide, the more helpful we can be. 

Remember not to share passwords. We don't really need that information to troubleshoot.
Brad J Trammell
Director of Operations
SparkRack.com

Send me a message on Discord:
bradjtrammell#8210
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why can i not send emails from my site - by sparkrack - 04-20-2021, 06:29 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Webmail Send / Receive works but Outlook doesn't | Digital Ocean dipakcg 12 33 ,849 04-17-2020, 04:52 PM
Last Post: iraqiboy90
can not send email - SMTP error on roundcube wolvepy 9 28 ,971 01-03-2020, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Telepuzik
SMTP Error every time i try to send an email wormsunited 7 18 ,700 12-22-2018, 08:02 AM
Last Post: TGates